Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is everyone ok?

OverKill
    Did you hve your surgery last week? Is that why you're bored?
    Did Rob tell you what happened?? I had emergency surgery on Wednesday. Infection set in on my right foot, and I had some harware removed. Pretty scary stuff. But yes that's why I'm bored out of my skull.
    OverKill

thatguy
    Just wanted to make sure that all of you post whores who have nothing better going on in your life are ok. I know it had to be a long weekend for some of you losers that could not voice your stupid opinions. I just hope none of you harmed yourself or anyone else during this unfortunate down time.
    Well, I got my laundery done!
    And finished one job and set up another, but it WAS tough!
    Tommy
    Coulda cracked a thousand maybe.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Just wanted to make sure that all of you post whores who have nothing better going on in your life are ok. I know it had to be a long weekend for some of you losers that could not voice your stupid opinions. I just hope none of you harmed yourself or anyone else during this unfortunate down time.
    I'm fine, thank you so much for asking.

2Driver
    I almost ended up buying an expensive prerunner on Glamisdunes.com

JetBoatRich
    Busy all weekend, what happened

ghittner
    Needed some tech help and the down time blew in my opinion.....

uLtRADeNniS
    when ***boat is down I play on clubhotrod.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12