Thread: old Challenger

riverdog
    I wanted to ask if anyone could give me any info on a 70's 16 foot challenger with a 135 hp Merc. I have a buddy at work that has one. He wants me to just come get it out of his hair. He is the only owner. He said it ran great when he parked it several years ago. It needs interior, some cables and things like that. My wife is going to have my a$& if I bring home a 4th boat, but no guts no glory. Is it worth the butt chewing Im going to get or should I just pass ? Thanks for the help.

HavasuDreamin'
    riverdog:
    Is it worth the butt chewing Im going to get or should I just pass ? Thanks for the help. No one can answer that question but you! It is an old boat that has been sitting a while. All I can say is expect a project out of it. Good Luck

superV
    He with the most toys wins

killerbeazz
    is that old challinger a carilson if so thers not much info out there . I have a 67 challinger that im re doing. Glasstron bought carilson out in the late 60s they are fun boats and pretty rare as thay wear the first tunel hall desine .If you decide not to take her home please let me know as im intrested in her fore parts. killerbeazz@bluemarble.net

CMABadseed
    if you dont want it i'll take it . i'm always looking for a resto project. gotta love those old I-6's, even if they are a pain in the a$$!