Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHERE OR WHERE CAN I GET A JACK PLATE

ZSARGO
    TALKED TO LAKELAND MARINE TODAY ABOUT A JACK PLATE. $1200 WITH PUMP AND ALL THE GOODIES. IT WILL BE INSTALLED ON A 22 DCB WITH A 300X. ANY ONE OUT IN HOT BOAT LAND HAVE GOOD OR BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT ANY TYPE OF JACK PLATE. I'VE SEEN THE LAND AND SEA??? ONE ON A FEW BOATS. WHERE CAN YOU GET ONE AT A GOOD PRICE?

snappertapper
    i have had good expierence with cmc powerlift, mercury paralift, and the bobs machine shop jackplates, all of which youcan get for about $900

HavasuDreamin'
    I run a CMC Powerlift. They are really nice units in my opinion. I have not had any problems in the 7 years I have had mine. Not one. They come in a highly polished finish. I opted to peel the stickers off the sides of mine and go over that area with alum. polish by hand (sticker says powerlift on the side in big letters).
    I will pull their location and phone number and post it for you a little later.
    HD

HavasuDreamin'
    I just ran a search under yahoo. Guess what I found........go to www.cook-mfg.com
    Here is a pic of the one similar to mine:

TOBTEK
    les, I do hope you get this installed. Only because I really want one as well. Do you have a BlueWater trim gauge? if so, are you going to also install a gauge for the lift? What are you thinking for a prop?......tobtek

Brian Gilligan
    Tobtek,
    Rumor has it, Les has tried props from a 22 pitch on up to a 30 pitch. I'm sure he'll try them all again after installation of a jack plate.

TOBTEK
    Brian Gilligan:
    Tobtek,
    Rumor has it, Les has tried props from a 22 pitch on up to a 30 pitch. I'm sure he'll try them all again after installation of a jack plate. true,true.....I remember his prop threads last year. BUT that was with a 2.5! now he has a whole different beast
    BTW....welcome to the boards

HavasuBarney
    I run a CMC also. I like the self contained units with no extra pump in the boat. Very simple to install and run about $650.

ZSARGO
    HavasuBarney:
    I run a CMC also. I like the self contained units with no extra pump in the boat. Very simple to install and run about $650. Where can I get a CMC for that price??

ZSARGO
    Brian Gilligan:
    Tobtek,
    Rumor has it, Les has tried props from a 22 pitch on up to a 30 pitch. I'm sure he'll try them all again after installation of a jack plate. that's 24 to 28 pitch b.j. Did you and Brad pitch in 9 dollars each to get your own passwords to hot boat? Rumor has it? You wrenched on half those props for me when i was able to get you away from the beer bong. Like toby said. Welcome my friend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast