Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: britney looks beat up!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Appearance wise I thought she looked fine, heavier than normal but she did have two kids! Her tummy looked flat and nothing was hanging over the skimpy outfit.
    On another note....her performance stunk!! She didn't know the words and she tripped a few times, she obviously wasn't in it. Even stopped and giggled one time she almost fell. What was MTV thinking by allowing her to perform, did they think more people would watch?
    I gaurantee if someone on HB were to post a pic of her in that outfit and no one knew who she was or her background baggage....all you men would be all over her!
    I agree. She looked like a normal woman. Actually better than normal. Normal is a size 12. Fat??? Give me a break. SoCalMoney, lets see a pic of you before you start calling a 120 pound woman fat.
    The performance did stink, though.

photo chick
    I agree. She looked like a normal woman. Actually better than normal. Normal is a size 12. Fat??? Give me a break. SoCalMoney, lets see a pic of you before you start calling a 120 pound woman fat.
    The performance did stink, though.
    Really.....I'd almost kill to be 120 pounds

Jbb
    Really.....I'd almost kill to be 120 pounds

photo chick

Nice Jbb...............nice!

eliminatedsprinter
    Since I'm a grown a$$ man, so I didn't watch the show, but the clip of her performance ran on the am news. She flat out sucked.

rrrr
    SO you guys actually watched Britney Spears on purpose, like "Oh, Britney's on, let's tune in"?
    Uh, let's turn off the TV and get a hobby. :sleeping:
    Scrapbooking, spelunking, build an aircraft carrier with matchsticks, whatever. :idea:

YeLLowBoaT
    you know its bad when, your talking with your mother and she says "britney was way to fat to wear a outfit like that"

jbtrailerjim
    Yuck! :yuk: She is too fat to be wearing an outfit like that. She's got some fat legs and a rather large ass. She is a freakin train wreck compared to what she used to look like like.
    http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1189439250

photo chick
    SO you guys actually watched Britney Spears on purpose, like "Oh, Britney's on, let's tune in"?
    Uh, let's turn off the TV and get a hobby. :sleeping:
    Scrapbooking, spelunking, build an aircraft carrier with matchsticks, whatever. :idea:
    For the record rrrrrron, I was watching the Cowboys last night, I unfortunately, had to watch Britney several times on the news this morning!

thatguy
    For the record rrrrrron, I was watching the Cowboys last night, I unfortunately, had to watch Britney several times on the news this morning!
    Ditto, thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    Tommy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast