Thread: Got Her Wet Saturday!

watergun4u
    Took it out saturday, to break in the cam,and seat everything in, Boy she sure run's SWEET, boats real snappy, and sounds chrisp and crackly, puttin in the bigger cam sure made alot of differenece, never took it over 3000rpm's but could really tell the difference in this motor and the other one that blow, this one has alot more hp, and torque BIG CODO'S TO MY MOTOR BUILDER!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! Never thought I would be back in the water before summer was over, but I made it!!!!!

'75 Miller
    Took it out saturday, to break in the cam,and seat everything in, Boy she sure run's SWEET, boats real snappy, and sounds chrisp and crackly, puttin in the bigger cam sure made alot of differenece, never took it over 3000rpm's but could really tell the difference in this motor and the other one that blow, this one has alot more hp, and torque BIG CODO'S TO MY MOTOR BUILDER!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! Never thought I would be back in the water before summer was over, but I made it!!!!!
    Congrats. Where'd you take it out?

watergun4u
    I just took it up to a local lake, well pond now, due to it being a irragation lake! but like I said I just needed to break in the cam, taking it out again tomorrow, and going to put some power to it and run it on gps, to see what we got now! I am guessing it should be around75, 85mph I am hoping anyways!