Thread: Aussie Tour 08

BILLY.B
    The Australian rules for the B.A.D boats are as follows
    any length hull V or flat, driver age 70 & above
    unlimited cubic inches small block or big block
    no supercharger size or overdrive limit
    methanol fuel
    wings permitted
    With the highlighted area above I think Maxipad stands a chance. Get er ready Ben. And tell Grandpa my $$$$$ is on him.

...........What????? Pop not allowed????

MAXIMUS
    With the highlighted area above I think Maxipad stands a chance. Get er ready Ben. And tell Grandpa my $$$$$ is on him.
    We would definitly have to take out that wussy motor & stick in my trusty old squirt boat motor!:devil: Probably pull some boost out of it so he dosen't hurt himself... lol I'm guessing wood decks are ok???:idea:

dossangers
    The rules STRICTLY STATE No pirate ships or KLING'ON'S!

culprit#294
    the shes the culprit crew is looking forward to comming over next year if it happens cant wait to catch up with all my american friends and race with u guys and dam forgot to get my plan B and coldfire shirts dean barry

MAXIMUS
    the shes the culprit crew is looking forward to comming over next year if it happens cant wait to catch up with all my american friends and race with u guys and dam forgot to get my plan B and coldfire shirts dean barry
    Dean email me your info along with shirt sizes & I will send some to you... I am looking forward to seeing you & your crew again.

Maxi if you did run this race with Plan B would you be competing with a full tank of gas or participating Long Beach GN strategy to keep the weight down?

MAXIMUS
    Maxi if you did run this race with Plan B would you be competing with a full tank of gas or participating Long Beach GN strategy to keep the weight down?
    Good question! I would need to know how many laps we need to travel. Then with my fuzzy math skills I would divide that by what we learned at Burley multipled by long beach results at appox 6' altitude from sea level... & then I should come up with a solid answer. Just for safe measure I would cross check it with last years results & factor in the changes in or global warming scenario etc... it souds confusing but its actually a piece of cake!

VDRIVERACING
    I was told that you take your age and divide it by the number of times you go to the bathroom. That will give you metric thermal/pounds. From there, just carry the 9....

MAXIMUS
    I was told that you take your age and divide it by the number of times you go to the bathroom. That will give you metric thermal/pounds. From there, just carry the 9....
    Thankyou! Much simpler way of saying it!:idea:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast