Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NO NEW POSTS IN TWO DAYS?

TOBTEK
    Whats the deal guys and gals? not One post in two days, why is this area so slow?????? dont we all have something to say? frown

D-BO
    I've noticed the same thing, I haven't been posting because I've been too busy trying to keep my boat running!! I've only blown it up 3 times since Memorial Day!!

TOBTEK
    D-BO:
    I've noticed the same thing, I haven't been posting because I've been too busy trying to keep my boat running!! I've only blown it up 3 times since Memorial Day!!whats wrong wit it? what do you have?

FASTPACE
    TOBEK: ARE YOU RUNNING KLOTZ IN YOUR RIG NOW? I SAW THAT YOU RECOMMEND OR HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS LUBE!

TOBTEK
    FASTPACE:
    TOBEK: ARE YOU RUNNING KLOTZ IN YOUR RIG NOW? I SAW THAT YOU RECOMMEND OR HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS LUBE!I have never run it...Havasudreamin was using it and I was giving him a hard time about his 2.4L being hard to start becaude of it...I found Syngeryn OIL and loved it....tobtek

stanpace
    thanks : i visited the web site and considered a purchase, but was wondering about the mixing ratio and viscosity. i think i will look around a little bit more. how about snake oil?
    fastpace eek!

Jungle Boy
    TOBTEK:
    Whats the deal guys and gals? not One post in two days, why is this area so slow?????? dont we all have something to say? Everyone is out shopping for a new jetboat. wink

Kwicherbichen
    Jungle Boy:
    TOBTEK:
    Whats the deal guys and gals? not One post in two days, why is this area so slow?????? dont we all have something to say? Everyone is out shopping for a new jetboat. wink Now that is too funny

TOBTEK
    Kwicherbichen:
    Jungle Boy:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by TOBTEK:
    Whats the deal guys and gals? not One post in two days, why is this area so slow?????? dont we all have something to say? Everyone is out shopping for a new jetboat. wink Now that is too funny [/QUOTE
    That really is funny! Why would anyone spend good money to buy a huge swirtgun with seats? I want a boat that the motor takes up half of it....rigggggght J/K jet boat people

Kim Hanson
    Very funny,let's get a "JET-BOAT" and complain more....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast