Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: "Bin Laden's" latest rant

OKIE-JET
    It has only been broken since 570 AD. Prior to that, the middle eastern civilizations were 1rst world in all ways, esp in science and mathmatics.
    1500 years is pretty much forever, to me anyway.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Speaking of death, today in 1862.....the bloodiest day in U.S. military history with 23,100 casualties at Antietam. If ignorance was as widespread then, as it is today, what would have become of our nation? Another question; was loss of life on that level worth the gains?
    Ultra, when you ask me about every life. Yes, I do believe every life matters, BUT, when one person takes it upon himself to murder another,(let alone thousands), then to me his life dont mean jack shit. Myself included. Let that person take it up with God.....as soon as possible.
    I understand and agree with "his life". It's all of the innocent other casulties that resulted from getting to him, that I would include in "every life counts, not just those in the U.S."

OKIE-JET
    I understand and agree with "his life". It's all of the innocent other casulties that resulted from getting to him, that I would include "every life counts, not just those in the U.S."
    And I would concur. We cant live on what SHOULD be, cause if we did, what SHOULD have happened are those people SHOULD have removed him from society a loooong time ago, they did not. They leave it to someone else to take out the garbage, and then blame those who did. Bin Laden is still at large cause he's in the "good 'ol boy" terrorist or extremist circle which I would dare say includes some mid east leaders at the least, and I truly think that Saddam was a major player in that network. We've looked in caves for far too long.

centerhill condor
    By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer
    1 hour, 41 minutes ago
    TEHRAN, Iran - A day before flying to New York to speak directly to the American people, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad struck a confrontational tone Saturday with a parade of fighter jets and missiles and tough warnings for the United States to stay out of the Mideast.
    Three new domestically manufactured warplanes streaked over the capital during the parade marking the 27th anniversary of the Iraqi invasion of Iran, which sparked a 1980-88 war that killed hundreds of thousands of people. The parade also featured the Ghadr missile, which has a range of 1,120 miles, capable of reaching Israel.
    Some of the missile trucks were painted with the slogans "Down with the U.S." and "Down with Israel." The parade also featured unmanned aerial surveillance drones, torpedoes, and tanks.
    Tensions are high between Washington and Tehran over U.S. accusations that Iran is secretly trying to develop nuclear weapons and helping Shiite militias in Iraq that target U.S. troops. Iran denies the claims.
    Washington has said it is addressing the Iran situation diplomatically, rather than militarily, but U.S. officials also say that all options are open.
    "Those (countries) who assume that decaying methods such as psychological war, political propaganda and the so-called economic sanctions would work and prevent Iran's fast drive toward progress are mistaken," Ahmadinejad.
    Iran launched an arms development program during its war with Iraq to compensate for a U.S. weapons embargo. Since 1992, Iran has produced its own jets, torpedoes, radar-avoiding missiles, tanks and armored personnel carriers.
    "Those who prevented Iran, at the height of the war from getting even barbed wire must see now that all the equipment on display today has been built by the mighty hands and brains of experts at Iran's armed forces," Ahmadinejad said.
    He is expected to address the American people directly in an interview with CBS's "60 Minutes" airing Sunday, and through appearances at the U.N., Columbia University and several other events.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
    thank God for 60 mins...huh? Bet Dan would Rather interview Persia's Pres...do some more Bush bashin'.
    CC

OKIE-JET
    OMG, thats high treason CC. BTW, I dont think they wanted to see this thread back up here.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Those 3 domestically produced warplanes will last aprox 45 secconds against ours.

eliminatedsprinter
    The Iranian super weapon!
    http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/521d4082a7.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
    Design inspired by Ron Oneal...

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516