Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bin Laden's" latest rant

'75 Miller
    The dude assumed room temp a long time ago.
    I doubt it, though it'd be nice if he WAS dead. Sure looked like his bitch ass in the video.

never_fast_enuf
    Just like Iraq had it coming, right? Just like the leftists have it coming, right?
    Blown has a couple of good points, admit it or not.
    China holds our a huge part of our enonomy. If they chose to they could make it a mess.
    Problem is, China NEEDS us as much as we need them. Iraq was never in compliance of the cease fire agreement they signed after the first gulf war. We could have done what we did at any time. 911 just expedited it.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Problem is, China NEEDS us as much as we need them. Iraq was never in compliance of the cease fire agreement they signed after the first gulf war. We could have done what we did at any time. 911 just expedited it.
    Interesting reality. WE NEED CHINA. Talk about sleeping with the communist enemy. Go Walmart!
    Have you listened to Cheney's speech from 1994. What changed? Surely not the outcome Cheney spoke of 11 years prior. Saddam wasn't behind 9/11.

Steve 1
    Author Brad Thor was speaking about the situation today and brought up an interesting take on the "dye job" on his beard. It seems Islam allows hair coloring in order to present a youthful look to support Jihad.
    Thor's summation of the release was that bin Laden was offering the US people a last chance before proceeding with Jihad. He theorizes something big in the works perhaps involving schools and school buses.
    Schools?? The retribution would be EXTREMELY Quick and severe to the Muzzie scum and the Sick twisted Leftist Vermin scum that enable them! The government will be unable to do anything about protecting them.

Blown 472
    Hilarious. Have you been drinking?
    I hope we do bomb Iran, not because osamie is there, but because of their constant meddling with Iraq's rebuilding. They've got it coming.
    You know for a fact they are meddling? you have been there and seen it for yourself or you just heard it in fox news? so no big deal to kill thousands of people for nothing? nice.

Blown 472
    China needs the supply of oil from iran without a hiccup, not to mention they have served notice that if the us ****s with iran they will **** with us.

'75 Miller
    Just like Iraq had it coming, right? Just like the leftists have it coming, right?
    YES....and YES.

'75 Miller
    You know for a fact they are meddling? you have been there and seen it for yourself or you just heard it in fox news? so no big deal to kill thousands of people for nothing? nice.
    Though I'd like nothing more than to enlist and deploy and see it for myself I'm too old and out of shape to join the military now. If I had any idea of the action our military see's these days I'd have joined right out of high school.
    It's been widely reported, not just by Fox, and it's pretty much common knowledge that Iran is training and supplying the insurgency in Iraq. Believe what you wish....your OPINION means nothing to me anyway.

'75 Miller
    so no big deal to kill thousands of people for nothing? nice.
    NOPE. I don't give 1/2 a shit how many of THEM get killed to protect Americans and American interests.
    Perhaps that's the difference....I don't consider OUR safety and security NOTHING.

Blown 472
    Though I'd like nothing more than to enlist and deploy and see it for myself I'm too old and out of shape to join the military now. If I had any idea of the action our military see's these days I'd have joined right out of high school.
    It's been widely reported, not just by Fox, and it's pretty much common knowledge that Iran is training and supplying the insurgency in Iraq. Believe what you wish....your OPINION means nothing to me anyway.
    Facts dear boy.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast