Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bin Laden's" latest rant

dragboat
    YES....and YES.
    Kick his ass Seabass!

Blown 472
    NOPE. I don't give 1/2 a shit how many of THEM get killed to protect Americans and American interests.
    Perhaps that's the difference....I don't consider OUR safety and security NOTHING.
    Please show me where and when Iran threatend us.

'75 Miller
    Please show me where and when Iran threatend us.
    I'm not gonna waste my time, dear boy. Your mind is made up. If the thought of them diligently building and hiding their nuke program isn't a threat in your eyes....nevermind.

'75 Miller
    Kick his ass Seabass!
    uhhh......okay.

Blown 472
    I'm not gonna waste my time, dear boy. Your mind is made up. If the thought of them diligently building and hiding their nuke program isn't a threat in your eyes....nevermind.
    Cuz you got nothing, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    They are hiding it? answer me this, who sold them the first reactor they ever had in their country?
    Go watch fox news and talk large at the water cooler some more, gawd damn are you funny.

'75 Miller
    They are hiding it? answer me this, who sold them the first reactor they ever had in their country?
    Russia. What does that have to do with anything?

Blown 472
    Russia. What does that have to do with anything?
    You know if you want to come on here and be taken seriously, perhaps you should have learned a few things, history is a mother ****er and most of the folks on here have no concept of it.
    The united states of america sold them it, the states also installed the shai, you my uninformed friend are a tool of the gubment and the media, and your uninformed opinion means jack shit to me.

'75 Miller
    You know if you want to come on here and be taken seriously, perhaps you should have learned a few things, history is a mother ****er and most of the folks on here have no concept of it.
    The united states of america sold them it, the states also installed the shai, you my uninformed friend are a tool of the gubment and the media, and your uninformed opinion means jack shit to me.
    Wonder why it is that everything I've ever read says that in the 70's the Germans were gonna sell them a reactor but backed out. And that the reactor at Beshawr (their 1st) is Russian.
    This American reactor, is it up and running?

'75 Miller
    You know if you want to come on here and be taken seriously,
    Do you REALLY think anyone here takes YOU seriously? Your threads go unanswered, then someone makes the mistake of responding and the floodgates are open and the mudslinging begins. The fact that you even had the stones to suggest how to be taken seriously only further reinforces how DETACHED you are from reality.

Blown 472
    Wonder why it is that everything I've ever read says that in the 70's the Germans were gonna sell them a reactor but backed out. And that the reactor at Beshawr (their 1st) is Russian.
    This American reactor, is it up and running?
    It was sold to them in the late 50's not sure if it is running or not.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast