Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bin Laden's" latest rant

Blown 472
    So you just assume the worst? It does fit your agenda.
    Well pot, meet kettle.

'75 Miller
    Well pot, meet kettle.
    Clever. False, but clever.

Steve 1
    prove it
    Prove what?? You live under a rock your hero the insect Ahmadinejad is making threats almost on a daily basis..
    Crack open the foil shielding a little clueless 472

Blown 472
    Prove what?? You live under a rock your hero the insect Ahmadinejad is making threats almost on a daily basis..
    Crack open the foil shielding a little clueless 472
    Well then it should be easy for you to find and post it, prove it, or shut it.

ULTRA26 # 1
    China's entire GDP does not equel a HUGE part of our economy (it only is about 1/5 of ours). If they messed up our economy the first thing that would happen is they would lose the market that that they depend on for thier own. Messing up our economy would probably do them far more long term harm than it would do to us.
    ES,
    China depends on Iran for oil. That is extremely important to them as well.

never_fast_enuf
    Well then it should be easy for you to find and post it, prove it, or shut it.
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...5/ai_n16166861
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/...484958,00.html
    How much more proof do you need?

eliminatedsprinter
    ES,
    China depends on Iran for oil. That is extremely important to them as well.
    No doubt, but without our market they would have no need for all that oil. Please do not think that I am saying China is an ally. China has never really been an ally to anyone. China is only interested in China. To China all non Chinese are seen as inferior savages. They only do business for their own self intrest. Our economy is the goose that is laying their golden eggs they are not stupid enough to try to kill it.

ULTRA26 # 1
    No doubt, but without our market they would have no need for all that oil. Please do not think that I am saying China is an ally. China has never really been an ally to anyone. China is only interested in China. To China all non Chinese are seen as inferior savages. They only do business for their own self intrest. Our economy is the goose that is laying their golden eggs they are not stupid enough to try to kill it.
    ES,
    I understand this but it makes me nervous to know that China holds the bulk of US Treasury Bonds. Per many economists, if China decided to sell these bonds and flood the market, the US dollar would be in trouble.
    I recently heard that the Chinese are cloning cars made by German and US auto makers. A Benz with a Chinese name. Per the reporter, very substandard product. Who would imagine that.

eliminatedsprinter
    ES,
    I understand this but it makes me nervous to know that China holds the bulk of US Treasury Bonds. Per many economists, if China decided to sell these bonds and flood the market, the US dollar would be in trouble.
    I recently heard that the Chinese are cloning car made by German and US auto makers. A Benz with a Chinese name. Per the reporter, very substandard product. Who would imagine that.
    It's called a "Manchurian Bends".

ULTRA26 # 1
    It's called a "Manchurian Bends".

Damn, you're in rare form

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast