Thread: California Performance hull: Sale or Trade

GM Killer
    The motor is SOLD!!!! The 18' hull is available. EXCELLENT condition. 300#. Complete with front and rear seats (buckets by Scotten) (Designer Marine upholstery); stage 3 pump (Guthrie built), FULLY polished with additional hardware; pump brace; cable steering; aluminum tanks; Auto-Meter gauges; Bennett fully blueprinted bottom; custom loader grate; tandem axle with new wheels and tires; swing-away tongue; Ford motor plates; Jet -away; BG King Enduro Fuel pump; custom drive line; droop; adj nozzle misc parts
    $7,000

ol guy
    I saw your'e other post on this boat and I am interested. If my v-drive cruiser sells real quik I'll be bumping back at you.

GM Killer
    Sounds good.
    I got tired of bumping the other ad. Thought I would try something new

RIVERTIME247
    The motor is SOLD!!!! The hull is available. EXCELLENT condition. 300#. Complete with front and rear seats (buckets by Scotten) (Designer Marine upholstery); stage 3 pump (Guthrie built), FULLY polished with additional hardware; pump brace; cable steering; aluminum tanks; Auto-Meter gauges; Bennett fully blueprinted bottom; custom loader grate; tandem axle with new wheels and tires; swing-away tongue; Ford motor plates; Jet -away; BG King Enduro Fuel pump; custom drive line; droop; adj nozzle misc parts
    $9,000 obo ...may seperate
    18' or 19' ....cant believe its still for sale!

GM Killer
    18' or 19' ....cant believe its still for sale!
    I added the length to the ad, thanks. its an 18' by the way.
    I get plenty of curious folks, looky-lues, first time buyers (who I will not sell too), people scared of the hull being so light (which is the big one).
    The hull is super clean and in excellent condition. Its not a hull that I would take out the wife and kids on a water ski weekend at Parker, but for the river it is fine. It is an awesome river racer/ race hull.

RIVERTIME247
    I added the length to the ad, thanks. its an 18' by the way.
    I get plenty of curious folks, looky-lues, first time buyers (who I will not sell too), people scared of the hull being so light (which is the big one).
    The hull is super clean and in excellent condition. Its not a hull that I would take out the wife and kids on a water ski weekend at Parker, but for the river it is fine. It is an awesome river racer/ race hull.
    man i tell you if i didnt have a 19' already i would be all over it.
    who layed up the hull...was it scotten

76miller
    GM - check your pm's

GM Killer
    man i tell you if i didnt have a 19' already i would be all over it.
    who layed up the hull...was it scotten
    The hull is a '79 done by Scotten, and I bought it from Scotten.
    The boat wasnt in the water for about 11 years prior to me buying it and Ive had it in the water twice in the past 8 years. It is in awesome condition.
    Id love to have a 19' gullwing.

GM Killer