Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a boat cover.......

AZJD
    I have tried a few people here in Az and cannot get calls back or an appointment until the end of summer.
    Any one have someone they have used I could try?
    Desperate and will try anyone.
    29' Warlock

79centurion
    A friend of the family makes them. She does it on the side. She use to work for a cover company and decided to do it out of the home. I will try to get you her number.
    Dan

AZJD
    A friend of the family makes them. She does it on the side. She use to work for a cover company and decided to do it out of the home. I will try to get you her number.
    Dan
    Thanks Dan. I would appreciate it.

Magic34
    Dan
    I want to call her too! How big can she make them?

AZJD
    Overwhelming response!

Jordy
    How big can she make them?
    You know, the circus was just in town, you could see if they left any tents behind. Might be a tight fit, but you could make it work.

Magic34
    You know, the circus was just in town, you could see if they left any tents behind. Might be a tight fit, but you could make it work.
    Damn, good thought. We were there for the last show. Front row, little girl loved it.
    But she suckered me into buying her a snow cone... $15 for a focken snow cone!!! :sqeyes: She didn't like it so I ate every last last drop for $15 damn bucks.

rrrr

Jordy
    Damn, good thought. We were there for the last show. Front row, little girl loved it.
    But she suckered me into buying her a snow cone... $15 for a focken snow cone!!! :sqeyes: She didn't like it so I ate every last last drop for $15 damn bucks.
    Yeah, last time I was at the circus was in high school. Was seeing a girl and she wanted to go. Thought I was doing pretty good with seats right down front, at least until the elephants started parading around and a few of them came un-fed. Yeah, it stunk a little bit down low. Lesson learned. :jawdrop:
    $15 for a snow cone??? That's just ice and flavor right??? I'm in the wrong business!!! :notam: :idea:

LuckyStrike
    Try Mark @ AZ Boat Top

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast