Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Rhinos

riverracerx
    Ok, so who is stepping up?
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com/assets/c...7_8cfa9dd3.jpg
    They call them 700s but they are really 686cc. Not much bigger than the 660?
    But EFI!
    New for 2008:
    * All-new 686cc engine puts out plenty of broadband power. New four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power and efficiency.
    * Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
    * Tough, rotomolded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
    * Cool, comfortable new steering wheel and new passenger grab handles.
    * Now with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
    * New underhood tool-free air filter is a snap to service.
    * CV joint protectors for long, trouble-free life.

TOBTEK
    the EFI is nice.... But I'm waiting to see how the Kawasaki will do in a side x side test. I heard form a buddy that drove the Kawy that it will SPANK the Rhino. 60mph will the black box adjusted....and the suspension works pretty well.

Cole Trickle
    Those panels look sick!!!
    I am not changing what I got but those panels and some new wheels would be prety cool

HOOTER SLED-
    Those panels look sick!!!
    I am not changing what I got but those panels and some new wheels would be prety cool
    Dude, don't get so excited............. those ARE NOT lil' sperms on those panels. :crossx:

pw_Tony
    Having owned a 660 Raptor and now the 700 (686), the 700 makes a lot more broad power, and more torque and hp than the 660. The 700, on the quad at least, comes way under cammed and made it's peak power at about 7000rpm

TOBTEK
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/..._overview.aspx
    here's the link for all the new Rhinos.

OutCole'd
    Looks great. Think I can get every penny I spent on mine back on the resale??
    Me either...... Guess I'm keeping mine.

andy01
    Big price jump in the last couple of years. It sure isn't that big of a difference like a lot were hoping or expecting.
    Andy

Cole Trickle
    Dude, don't get so excited............. those ARE NOT lil' sperms on those panels. :crossx:
    Easy there flat biller.......
    I know what sperm looks like since you have become so great at displaying it on your chin.

HOOTER SLED-
    Easy there flat biller.......
    I know what sperm looks like since you have become so great at displaying it on your chin.
    LOL!!! How the hell did you become so good at knowing what it looks like if you're always swallowing it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast