Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foundation Problems South OC

Danhercules
    Contact Rockinpalms. He is my brother. He specializes in foundation repair.

Rocknpalms
    I can come out and do a free Manometer survey. (floor level survey) That along with a survey of the surounding area will tell us what is happening. We stabilize and level many homes in the OC area with deep foundation piers. Visit this website and click on piering.
    http://www.SaberFoundations.com
    I can also be reached at franz@saberemail.com

Rocknpalms
    Call your insurance company and have them recommend a home inspection company....
    Insurance company will not cover settlement issues unless it is caused by a slab leak, and most home inspectors dont know much about settlement. Your best bet is your own geotech engineer. Before you spend the money on the geotech I can do a free Manometer Survey (floor level survey) and give you a qoute so you know what you are up against before you dish out 2-5k on soils study and borings. We work with many soils engineers and can refer a few and make sure you get a fair price.
    Many areas in San Clemente are very obvious on what the problem is. Poor soil compaction. We are able to get permit for this work without the need for the soils boring because of the amount of work we have done in the area and load testing of the deep foundation piers we install prior to leveling the home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12