Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Spa Drunk" Educate Me

We went to the Los Angeles Fair this last weekend and checked out a couple different spas. Now that I am "Spa Drunk" any one want to give their $.02 on what the pro and cons are and the must haves when it comes to spas. I am on a budget btw.

Quest4Fun
    I've been "spa drunk" on a few occasions.

Big Warlock
    Marriott at Dana Point, excellent spa, good service and great place to hang out for an overnight or weekend. Not too too crazy expensive. I like the spa where you can get a treatment or two and then hang out in the spa area with steam bath, jacuzzi, etc. etc. Our gym is a complete spa facility as well.
    My .02

Cole Trickle
    lol....not sure your getting the info you want
    http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/c...ard=wtb-hottub
    Top of the line brands include Sundance,Jacuzzi
    If you look used you will find some good deals. I haven't bought one yet but when I do I can't justify 10K.

gramps
    Hot Springs. They last forever. But not cheap.

Froggystyle
    I bought a really nice Cal Spa 10 seater about four years ago at a show. Great spa, but boy does it cost a lot of money to run...
    We ended up shutting it off to see what the bill did. Went from $380/month to $230. No question about why either. $350+ for 18 months, $250 and under since. During summer... with two air conditioners. Looks like it costs less to run air condition than it does to own a spa.
    We may get rid of it...

bocco
    Had very good luck with a Dimension One spa. Got 15 years before the pump motor finally lost a bearing. The first major problem was the heater element and that lasted amost 9 years.
    Might be worth checking with your local pool and spa repair place. See what their opinion is. And which ones they stock parts for and are most familiar with.

boats&bars
    Lifespas in Chino, I cant say enough, you do have to make an appointment and learn how they are made but it was worth it. I almost got a 6 person cal spas last year $8800 with all the fixins, the next weekend I got my lifespa $5000 delivered. the exact same spa and pumps. pm me. I can save you some money. They even have a basic $1750 O.T.D. six seater that I get for my flip houses.

Community
    Not sure if they make one, but NG sure heats up faster than electric and if its real cold out, it also stays hot. I have only seen them when attached to an in-ground pool.
    Mine is wired at 220 so it can run the heat and jets at the same time and is suppose to be more efficient.

Cole Trickle
    Lifespas in Chino, I cant say enough, you do have to make an appointment and learn how they are made but it was worth it. I almost got a 6 person cal spas last year $8800 with all the fixins, the next weekend I got my lifespa $5000 delivered. the exact same spa and pumps. pm me. I can save you some money. They even have a basic $1750 O.T.D. six seater that I get for my flip houses.
    I have seen there adds and website.
    How is the operating cost? (Electrical)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast