Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Spa Drunk" Educate Me

lol....not sure your getting the info you want
    http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/c...ard=wtb-hottub
    Top of the line brands include Sundance,Jacuzzi
    If you look used you will find some good deals. I haven't bought one yet but when I do I can't justify 10K.
    Thanks for the link.....

coolchange
    I bought a really nice Cal Spa 10 seater about four years ago at a show. Great spa, but boy does it cost a lot of money to run...
    We ended up shutting it off to see what the bill did. Went from $380/month to $230. No question about why either. $350+ for 18 months, $250 and under since. During summer... with two air conditioners. Looks like it costs less to run air condition than it does to own a spa.
    We may get rid of it...
    Thats why I by-passd the electric and plumbed in a gas heater. 250 btu small pool sized that goes from idle to temp in 45- 60 minutes. But I only use it a couple of times a month.

Redneck
    my spa tends to get some people drunk and it wasnt to bad the bose surround sound makes the neigbors hate me lol

OGShocker
    Stay away from LA Spas. We bought thier "Top of the Line" 11 seater. Whata POS! IMLO

BOBALOO
    Sundance spa here, 330 gallons, ALWAYS HOT, and our bill went up about 15 bucks a month. I've had it 4 years and would buy another.
    Look up www.whatsthebesthottub.com for more info thar you can handle.

Charley
    I bought a spa while drunk at the OC fair about 7 years ago..... DONT DO IT
    I had to cut eves off my house to get it in, I had to run power, I had to lay pavers.... the covers never last, the jets will eventually leak which is why mine got sawz-alled and hauled to the dump in about 16 lil tiny spas about 2 months ago... I am now re-doing my backyard... WITHOUT A SPA
    sorry to rain on your parade, but just wanted to share

OGShocker
    I bought a spa while drunk at the OC fair about 7 years ago..... DONT DO IT
    I had to cut eves off my house to get it in, I had to run power, I had to lay pavers.... the covers never last, the jets will eventually leak which is why mine got sawz-alled and hauled to the dump in about 16 lil tiny spas about 2 months ago... I am now re-doing my backyard... WITHOUT A SPA
    sorry to rain on your parade, but just wanted to share
    LOL, you sound as bitter as I...

phebus
    Our last spa was a Hotsprings and it was great, and or new spa is a Jacuzzi and I use it almost every day and it's really good also.
    Spend the money and get a spa from a company that has been making them for a long time and has their engineering down. A spa is more then just parts and should be designed for optimal use.

HMF'er
    I have owned a CalSpa for about 7 or 8 years and it has worked good for us. I remember dealing with CalSpas when we first bought it and they delivered some wrong accessories. The delivery people that showed up repeatedly with the wrong stuff would tell me I had to call to correct the delivery and it was a pain in the arse to speak to a live person through their automated phone system. I was always transferred to voice mails and never got calls back. My experience with the factory made me swear I will never buy a CalSpas product again.

socalmoney
    Turn that hull you have on the side yard into a hot tub.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189527751

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast