Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scared Poopless

Yeah, what he said.....

@theRVR
    Who was up at Aha last week end?

Tony had his flat there.

RIVERTIME247
    Tony had his flat there.
    heard he was running hard and hit some big numbers in a short run.

Mike D..
    heard he was running hard and hit some big numbers in a short run.
    You Know I was there doing a little tuning in the lagoon this last weekend. I have to say I think the bad luck was in the air. Boat caught on firer, popoff valve regulator stuck wide open and burst air lines and my dampner decided to shear 5 of the 6 bolts and almost come off. other than that it was a great weekend.
    I had the pleasure of taking a ride in the new flat. all I could say is tony shore tony shore. I think he hung it out a little longer for his good buddy though, I have to say he is going to be the king of that part of river for a while. there was no digging a hole with that boat, it is like being shot out of a cannon

Mike is right, bad luck was in the air. His boat was on fire, mine shut off at high speed, and I heard Tony ended up pushing out the head gaskets. And I think we were the only hotrods there, not good...

RIVERTIME247
    You Know I was there doing a little tuning in the lagoon this last weekend. I have to say I think the bad luck was in the air. Boat caught on firer, popoff valve regulator stuck wide open and burst air lines and my dampner decided to shear 5 of the 6 bolts and almost come off. other than that it was a great weekend.
    I had the pleasure of taking a ride in the new flat. all I could say is tony shore tony shore. I think he hung it out a little longer for his good buddy though, I have to say he is going to be the king of that part of river for a while. there was no digging a hole with that boat, it is like being shot out of a cannon
    big mike...i heard you went for a pleasure tour! shoe told me about the old river gods were messing with you. good to hear that dampner didnt put a new vent in the bottom....i also heard there was some mighty nice digets in your favor .
    good luck this weekend and im hoping to see you guys out.
    tell slow burn to stop putting out his cronic on your boat!

RIVERTIME247
    Mike is right, bad luck was in the air. His boat was on fire, mine shut off at high speed, and I heard Tony ended up pushing out the head gaskets. And I think we were the only hotrods there, not good...
    nothing but aha all to yourselfs ...nice
    you'll have to ask mike d about the time i had him and shoe running accross the water after i let off the squeeze and trottle running real dry. ive never felt a boat come down so fast and i was lucky enough to be able to mat the trottle to bring it back .
    shoes says i still owe him a couple of years back! glad you made it out of what could have been nasty toss.

djdtpr
    I have to say he is going to be the king of that part of river for a while. there was no digging a hole with that boat, it is like being shot out of a cannon
    Now i know i need to come back just to try my buddy Tony out and see what hes got. I guess if your gonna lose what a ride to lose to huh!
    M&D is going down........

Klinger
    Now i know i need to come back just to try my buddy Tony out and see what hes got. I guess if your gonna lose what a ride to lose to huh!
    M&D is going down........
    HERES HOW IT LOOKED LABOR DAY WEEKEND WITH BEER GOGGLES ON:sqeyes:
    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z153/MPKLING/0901070051a.jpg[/IMG]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast