Thread: What Happened To Man Vs. Wild?

pw_Tony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is
    LMFAO! I knew he was a bitch!

Goldilocks
    Les is definitely the real deal. Survivorman is a much better show

Wizard29

prosthogod
    Survivorman is a whimp, when the going gets tough he quits, witness the episode in the Kalahari (sp) desert.

pw_Tony
    Survivorman is a whimp, when the going gets tough he quits, witness the episode in the Kalahari (sp) desert.
    At least he doesn't fake it like he is a surviving man made machine :sqeyes:

lalhc
    Survivorman kicks butt
    He re-traces all of his steps for filming. I'm sure he's tracked nearby w/GPS but he is out there on his own, not w/a film crew.

Mrs. 20
    I don't know how many times I said to 20, "This is total BS" about Man vs. Wild. I am not surprised he is a fake. I like the survivor man show though. Eating roots and the like is a lot more realistic.
    Did anyone notice also that there were way too many nude shots on Man vs. wild? Like when he peed in his canteen, and they kept the camera on him? Gross!

Jbb
    Chuck Norris would kick both they're asses....because the chief export of Chuck Norris.....is pain!

DeltaSigBoater
    I don't know how many times I said to 20, "This is total BS" about Man vs. Wild. I am not surprised he is a fake. I like the survivor man show though. Eating roots and the like is a lot more realistic.
    Did anyone notice also that there were way too many nude shots on Man vs. wild? Like when he peed in his canteen, and they kept the camera on him? Gross!
    Emmmmm, Its sooo warm, but I'm sooo thirsty, I need to drink it all before the bacteria starts to form. :jawdrop: :yuk:

Mrs. 20
    Emmmmm, Its sooo warm, but I'm sooo thirsty, I need to drink it all before the bacteria starts to form. :jawdrop: :yuk:
    I threw up a little in my mouth when he did that!:umm:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast