Thread: Insurance ideas.........

NashvilleBound
    We are contimplating renting my Viper instead of selling it. I dont owe anything on it if it matters. We called State Farm and they NO WAY. A few other calls were same answer. Where can I get some insurance for this car if it turns out to be a rental..... I thought maybe some of you guys might know....
    Thanks

Wozencraft
    We are contimplating renting my Viper instead of selling it. I dont owe anything on it if it matters. We called State Farm and they NO WAY. A few other calls were same answer. Where can I get some insurance for this car if it turns out to be a rental..... I thought maybe some of you guys might know....
    Thanks
    I have two suggestions:
    1. If you are occasionally renting out your vehicle to people you know, or family, you may be able to add them to your current policy. This would be the most cost effective.
    2. If you are wanting to rent this vehicle as a legitimate business, advertising and renting to whoever will pay the rental fee, than I recommend you purchase a commercial auto policy. It would have to be disclosed what type of business you are running in order to blanket coverage on your vehicle for whoever operates.
    "Who is operating the Viper" is the big question for insurance companies, and what type of policy you would need to have. The more you know about the operators and allow the insurance company this information, the better your insurance premium should be. With a few more details, I would be happy to help you any way possible.
    Thanks for your inquire.
    Devin Wozencraft

NashvilleBound
    Im sending you my phone number.... call anytime. Thanks for the info.....