Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: President in 08'

SmokinLowriderSS
    Why anyone would vote for ANY of the current democrats is beyond me.
    Every one of them is afraid of what a couple of WEBSITES say about them, and a couple of truly useless, pimple on a babboon's rainbow butt, sc reaming liberal hate sites.
    moveon.org and dailykos.com.
    Truly vile hate-spewers, the folks who equate Georgte W Bush with Adolph Hitler and who call General Patreus a traitor, in full-page TY Times advertizing.
    Poke thru the sites sometime and you will see.
    Quoting some of it would get you a vacation from here.
    Has ANY of the democrat candidates done or said ANYTHING to distance themselves from move-on's add against Gem Patreus last week?
    No.
    Why not?
    Because if they do, they will be in trouble with the nutball left on those sites, so they will gutlessly say nothing.
    These same people, who are beholding to a couple of websites, want to be elected to the most powerful job in the country.
    HOMEWORK:
    Exactly WHY did all the democrats refuse to attend the Fox debate that they had all agreed to this past summer, only to bail out en-mass?
    Who gave the order to refuse to attend?
    To top it off, Hillary and others (almost every democrat in congress anyhow) sat in front of him and called him a liar, since his opinion FROM THE FIELD was not the one they wanted him to have.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Why anyone would vote for ANY of the current democrats is beyond me.
    Every one of them is afraid of what a couple of WEBSITES say about them, and a couple of truly useless, pimple on a babboon's rainbow butt, sc reaming liberal hate sites.
    moveon.org and dailykos.com.
    Truly vile hate-spewers, the folks who equate Georgte W Bush with Adolph Hitler and who call General Patreus a traitor, in full-page TY Times advertizing.
    Poke thru the sites sometime and you will see.
    Quoting some of it would get you a vacation from here.
    Has ANY of the democrat candidates done or said ANYTHING to distance themselves from move-on's add against Gem Patreus last week?
    No.
    Why not?
    Because if they do, they will be in trouble with the nutball left on those sites, so they will gutlessly say nothing.
    These same people, who are beholding to a couple of websites, want to be elected to the most powerful job in the country.
    HOMEWORK:
    Exactly WHY did all the democrats refuse to attend the Fox debate that they had all agreed to this past summer, only to bail out en-mass?
    Who gave the order to refuse to attend?
    To top it off, Hillary and others (almost every democrat in congress anyhow) sat in front of him and called him a liar, since his opinion FROM THE FIELD was not the one they wanted him to have.
    Not sure if you noticed, but much of what was contained General Patreus' speech echoed George Bush. However, I liked his honesty when he answered "I don't know" when asked if the war in Iraq was making it safer here at home.
    I am curious why you believe it makes any sense for the Democratic front runners to debate on Fox News in the primaries?
    It’s important that Democrats, especially in primaries, refuse to debate on Fox News. Nobody who is voting in the Democratic primary watches Fox News, and we need to make clear that the reason that the network is beingn avoided is because of their constant and consistent conservative bias. They are not fair, they are not balanced, and there is no reason for Democrats to appear on their airtime (and give a major boost to their ratings) so that the network can make them look bad by asking loaded questions.
    http://www.thedailybackground.com/20...-all-but-dead/
    As it stands, IMO there isn't a worthy candidate from either party, So far thay all appear to be nothing more that Washington politicians. (with the exception of Thompson, who I has said much yet)

OKIE-JET
    As it stands, IMO there isn't a worthy candidate from either party, So far thay all appear to be nothing more that Washington politicians. (with the exception of Thompson, who I has said much yet)
    Agreed....so Thompson it is for me.

QuickJet
    I am curious why you believe it makes any sense for the Democratic front runners to debate on Fox News in the primaries?
    It’s important that Democrats, especially in primaries, refuse to debate on Fox News. Nobody who is voting in the Democratic primary watches Fox News, and we need to make clear that the reason that the network is beingn avoided is because of their constant and consistent conservative bias. They are not fair, they are not balanced, and there is no reason for Democrats to appear on their airtime (and give a major boost to their ratings) so that the network can make them look bad by asking loaded questions.
    That's simply not true. If you want to reach voters of the other party you have to go where they are. This isn't just about the primaries, they are running for the Presidential election which is voted on by members of BOTH parties. If the Dems had a message that was relevant they would want everyone to hear it. Instead they pick and choose who should hear it. A fine example is the last debate they held in Spanish. What Americans speak Spanish?? Don't you have to know English to become an American citizen? This would lead me to believe that they were catering to the vast illegal population.
    The Republicans had no problems debating on MSNBC hosted by Chris Mathews who is a self described liberal. So WTF is wrong with the Dems?

ULTRA26 # 1
    That's simply not true. If you want to reach voters of the other party you have to go where they are. This isn't just about the primaries, they are running for the Presidential election which is voted on by members of BOTH parties. If the Dems had a message that was relevant they would want everyone to hear it. Instead they pick and choose who should hear it. A fine example is the last debate they held in Spanish. What Americans speak Spanish?? Don't you have to know English to become an American citizen? This would lead me to believe that they were catering to the vast illegal population.
    The Republicans had no problems debating on MSNBC hosted by Chris Mathews who is a self described liberal. So WTF is wrong with the Dems?
    FYI,
    My Father's first language was Spanish and he was an American. His parents were US citizens and they spoke no English. Illegals can't vote.
    It's all a political game and they are all playing to win.
    Why are you concerned about the Dems?

Old Texan
    FYI,
    On the outside chance one of the Socilistically inclined, no experience, imbeciles might win........

ULTRA26 # 1
    On the outside chance one of the Socilistically inclined, no experience, imbeciles might win........
    The question "why do you care" pertained to Dems not being involved in the Fox debates. If Thompson doesn't start appearing like a shinning star, one of the "Socilistically inclined, no experience, Dems is likely to win. While I don't like the thought of this either, we can all thank the current administration for turning off the lights to a Republican in 08.

Old Texan
    The question "why do you care" pertained to Dems not being involved in the Fox debates. If Thompson doesn't start appearing like a shinning star, one of the "Socilistically inclined, no experience, Dems is likely to win. While I don't like the thought of this either, we can all thank the current administration for turning off the lights to a Republican in 08.
    From what little I've paid attention to the "Debates" have little or nothing to do with actual debate. Lame formats so far...... I'm sure the Fox debate would fall in line.
    Thompson has to be a favorite do to his Hollywood recogniton if nothing else. I'm sure Fred will have plenty to say and the "Imbeciles" will continue beating each other silly with infighting.

QuickJet
    FYI,
    My Father's first language was Spanish and he was an American. His parents were US citizens and they spoke no English. Illegals can't vote.
    It's all a political game and they are all playing to win.
    The law states that you have to know English in order to become a citizen. If that's the case then why is it that there should be a debate in Spanish?
    Illegals can't vote??......Bwah ha ha ha ha. You have to be kidding me. They aren't supposed to drive, work, or live here either but they sure do that on a daily basis. Don't look at what's "supposed" to happen and look what IS happening. The Dems cater to illegals and their supporters. If an illegal had an anchor baby 18 years ago, then guess what, they get to vote and they vote according to what is best for them, not the country.
    And I'm not concerned about the dems. What made you think I was?

eliminatedsprinter
    In the first Sanchez vs Dornan election election, officials caught several hundred illegal votes. For every one they caught, there were likely a whole bunch they didn't catch. Sanchez won by 984 votes. :idea: