Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: President in 08'

QuickJet
    In the first Sanchez vs Dornan election election, officials caught several hundred illegal votes. For every one they caught, there were likely a whole bunch they didn't catch. Sanchez won by 984 votes. :idea:
    Sanchez plays dirty. She's a dirty Sanchez.

eliminatedsprinter
    Sanchez plays dirty.
    Indeed. She does.. Her husband was arrested, because he and some of her campaign worker were caught following Dornans workers around and vandalizing and tearing down his signs etc.. She also sent out flyers that claimed to show how Bob Dornan lived off of their tax dollars and showing his home. The home pictured on the flyer was the "Sun Palace" of King Louis XIV.

QuickJet
    Indeed. She does..
    Ha ha ha...I fixed it

eliminatedsprinter
    Ha ha ha...I fixed it
    How do you fix a Dirty Sanchez??

QuickJet
    I changed it from a "He" to a "she".

eliminatedsprinter
    He crooked sister (Linda) who is also in the House of Reps, looks like she may have done that too.:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    From what little I've paid attention to the "Debates" have little or nothing to do with actual debate. Lame formats so far...... I'm sure the Fox debate would fall in line.
    Thompson has to be a favorite do to his Hollywood recogniton if nothing else. I'm sure Fred will have plenty to say and the "Imbeciles" will continue beating each other silly with infighting.
    TOM DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT

LOWRIVER2
    Fox news is no more slanted right than MSNBC is slanted to the left. And I don't remember Fox news ever faking test results such as Storm Phillips did in the SUV rollover report 8 years ago.
    Of course, no one news source should be utilized for information anyways.

asch
    we can all thank the current administration for turning off the lights to a Republican in 08.
    You know something? I sit here and read the bullshit (yours included) about how the Bush admin. has done this and done that, ruining the country etc., (in SOME instances might be true). I happen to think the autoworkers going on strike (any strikes for that matter), among other things, is far more damaging in the long run to the country and fellow Americans than some of Bushs' policies. But every so often something really ignorant gets said. Something so stupendously left field that I wonder where the HELL someone would come up with the cockamamie connection that Bush's admin. is responsible for something such as what you have asserted. How in the world do you come to the conclusion that Bush's admin. is SOLELY responsible for keeping a republican from becoming president? That's like saying the Clinton admin is totally responsible for Sept 11th, that one group of individuals define an entire party.
    Yeah, there's some really fukked up things coming out of washinton right now, but is that anything new?
    I don't agree 100% with the Bush admin. either. In fact, I'd say on average, I agree maybe 40-50%. I'm not a HUGE Bush fan anymore, but it's also not fair to condemn the entire party because of his admin. It's just not fair.
    The people have voted and it's who we have running the country. Good or bad, agree or disagree, they're in charge. I didn't and don't like Clinton even more than Bush (senior) but that's who got voted in.
    I wouldn't say Carters. admin. "turned off the lights" to future dems.
    In your defense, I would say that if people DO vote based on your thinking then voters are more confused than I thought.
    Every presidential admin. should stand or fall on it's own merit and shouldn't be cause to condemn an entire party.
    Gray Davis was truly turning the state of CA. upside down by allowing its money to be spent frivolously But that doesn't mean the ALL the dems should be condemned (well, a small percentage shouldn't be anyway ).
    Just because you're a registered Democrat doesn't mean all other Dems are like you.
    Should we write off ALL Ultra owners because of your beliefs?
    Don't answer that, you get the point--I hope

GoCiggie31
    Thompson !

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast