Thread: NJBA dragboat races, Lifeline and the Classic V-Drive Club this weekend.

DRAGBOAT FAN
    NJBA drag races this weekend at Lake Ming in Bakersfield September 15th & 16th. Stop by the Lifeline trailer for all your safety equipment needs and go http://njbaracing.net/ for the details. Please don't forget to go to the 2007 rulebook at the lower right corner of the NJBA website for all race/tech rules and safety equipment information. And a special welcome to the Classic V-Drive Club for their participation at this weekends event.

vdrivedenis
    Many of us started out with the NJBA as Members of the Classic V Drive club of America at their September invitational. Since 2001 myself and my crew have attended more and more meets, and are racing professionally this year. This is a very friendly crowd and a fun place to run. I would encourage all of you that would REALLY like to know how fast your boat is show up and get that time ticket. Amazing how many 100 mile per hour boats we've seen go home with 70-80 MPH time slips!! There was a post several months ago from one of our jet boat brothers who had gone to CFW and asked where the flat drivers were that stayed in it-try Ming. Controlled enviroment, no idiots to contend with and for us that are doing 100+ in 2-3 seconds no worry about what we are going to hit that will tear the boat up and unload us (ducks excluded!). Love to see some newbees show up and enjoy one of the best places in California to get it on!! If you show, come by the pits and visit.
    Denis
    PE034X