Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grill Billys and Bar Bellys. GREAT FOOD

Danhercules
    I was there last night.
    Food was awsome. Some of the best horseraddish(sp) I have ever had. I will go there again for sure.

Ion
    I was there last night.
    Food was awsome. Some of the best horseraddish(sp) I have ever had. I will go there again for sure.
    I'll NEVER go there again! I had just barely avg. ribs and my buddy got food poisoning from the brisket (could have been the cole slaw). He told me he was up all night yodelling in the bowl & peeing out his 2-hole.

LHC30Victory
    We went there a week or two ago and like Ion, we are not going back. The food was middle of the road at best (maybe like roadkill? ) and the service sucked! There are too many places to eat at that we don't have to consider trying it twice.

Mr. Naudio
    The steak was good,should be for $30.00 22ounce. Service just ok, they need some atmosphere. It looks like somebody bought a mexican restaurant took down all the decorations left the walls a funky color and the ceiling white. Uniforms were jeans and T shirts.The food was good though so probably go again.

Uniforms were jeans and T shirts.
    By the name of the place, I thought the uniform would be bib overalls

WishIknew
    Fair food Fair service NOT GOING BACK

BEER&WATER
    Not Long For This World

ULTRA28
    Some of the worst food and service I have recieved in a long time. I'll never go back again.

USCFAN
    Some of the worst food and service I have recieved in a long time. I'll never go back again.
    I second this opinion.. Went a couple of weeks ago and the food was not the greatest. Not to mention the waitress didn't seem to have a clue.

Jordy
    Wow, certainly different views from the original. Then again, once you meet Dan you'll understand as that boy can eat!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast