A week ago Friday my wife, kids and I launched from Cottonwood Cove on Lake Mohave. We were roughly 15 miles north of the marina when the boat wouldn't start. Without even signaling anyone over, a guy named Chris, and his family stopped by to help. His dad and he both got in our boat trying to trouble-shoot the problem. He ended up towing us back for 2 hours in his 27' Dana. For the 2 hours he spent towing us, using his gas, and taking time away from his family vacation, he would NOT take ANY money for his time or gas! I tried numerous times giving him money for the tow, or to stop at the gas dock at Cottonwood to fill up his Dana. He wouldn't take it...nonthing!
If any of you know this guy, you need to tell him he's a real STAR and a gentleman! I remember him saying that he's a member on this board with the name of Chubby...something ?
Do any of you know this guy, Chris?
Wherever you are Chris, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! You were very kind to help us out in need. When you purchase your next DCB, allow me to pay for part of your insurance! ...if you'll even allow me.
Devin Wozencraft