Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 STROKES IN CALIFORNIA

HavasuDreamin'
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............what kind o' fee can I charge for that.........you know all the paper shuffelin' might bog me down, I might have to make it a full time job! wink
    Havasu(the illegal registrar)Dreamin'

MOPAR2YA
    Les, Happy Trails!
    Gregor

ZSARGO
    MOPAR2YA:
    Les, Happy Trails!
    GregorGREG B. I THINK IT'S TIME TO BUY A BOAT. LOTS OF ROOM OUT IN THE SAHARA DESERT. YOU KNOW YOUR NEW LOT
    [ October 09, 2002, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

MOPAR2YA
    Beautiful "panaramic" views!
    1/2 of it for sale to you!
    Then I'll buy!!!!
    Confusious say, "Man with his hands in pockets, can be cocky!"

ZSARGO
    ZSARGO:
    MOPAR2YA:
    Les, Happy Trails!
    GregorGREG B. I THINK IT'S TIME TO BUY A BOAT. LOTS OF ROOM OUT IN THE SAHARA DESERT. YOU KNOW-YOUR NEW LOT

ZSARGO
    MOPAR2YA:
    Beautiful "panaramic" views!
    1/2 of it for sale to you!
    Then I'll buy!!!!
    Confusious say, "Man with his hands in pockets, can be cocky!"NO THANKS. I ALREADY OWN PROPERTY OUT IN THIS SHIT HOLE.
    CONFUSIOUS SAY, "MAN WHO GO TO BED WITH ITCHY ASS WAKE UP WITH STINKY FINGER!"

MissHavasuCig
    You don't have to be a property owner in Arizona to register your boat there. You can register your boat in the state where you do the majority of your boating. Just be prepared to back up your position with gas, food, hotel, etc receipts if that's your claim and anyone ever questions you... The CA State Board of Equalization recently sent us a notice in the mail and 2 exemptions from tax were:
    - you used the vessel outside of CA in excess of 90 days (exclusive of any time of shipment to CA, or storage for shipment to CA).
    - the vessel entered CA within 90 days, but was used one-half or more of the time outside of the state for the six-month period following its first entry into CA
    According to the paperwork, sufficient documents were:
    registration certificate or certificate of title; vessel service receipts; fuel purchase receipts; mooring receipts; credit card statements; bank statements and register; cell phone bills; receipts for meals, lodging or transportation...
    We had an outboard boat a few years ago, and realized that the 2 stroke bans were going limit our places to go. I have family cabins at Lake Tahoe, and we couldn't take our boat there ~ and the word was that more lakes were going to start cracking down....
    BTW: Dealers will always tell you what you want to hear

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123