Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Steelers Fans Here?

TheCarDudes
    I think hey are going to walk all over Buffalo tomorrow. They looked good last weekend, kind of like the team they were 2 years ago.
    This post is mostly for my wife since she is a transplanted die hard Steelers fan.

squirt'nmyload
    YES!!!.......where abouts is your wife from. i am from the plum/monroeville area.

BadKachina
    F-n annoying ass Steeler fans.........My wifes familly is from Pittsburg............
    BTW, is anybody going to the Steeler/Cardinal game? We should tailgate if you are.:idea:

TheCarDudes
    YES!!!.......where abouts is your wife from. i am from the plum/monroeville area.
    Grew up in Erie and them moved to Pittsburgh for 4 years.

TheCarDudes
    F-n annoying ass Steeler fans.........My wifes familly is from Pittsburg............
    BTW, is anybody going to the Steeler/Cardinal game? We should tailgate if you are.:idea:
    We would have loved to. That is actually a weekend where my in-laws are watching our 3 yr old daugher for the weekend. We haven't been to Vegas in over 3 years so we are doing a trip there with INSman. Had we realized the Steelers were in AZ for that game, it would have been a very strong contender for our adult weekend.
    There's always Denver.

Not So Fast
    NO love there, long time Charger fan here NSF

squirt'nmyload
    pittsburg or pittsburgh???? we will be tailgating for sure!
    we can discuss today down at louie's

BadKachina
    pittsburg or pittsburgh????
    How the hell would I know
    If you're really going I'll talk at you down there. I told Louie I would show up.

squirt'nmyload
    How the hell would I know
    If you're really going I'll talk at you down there. I told Louie I would show up.
    lol....one is in CA and the other is PA ..should be there around 11.30

Hardly Satisfied
    I think hey are going to walk all over Buffalo tomorrow. They looked good last weekend, kind of like the team they were 2 years ago.
    This post is mostly for my wife since she is a transplanted die hard Steelers fan.
    What ,I think we will have to make a bet, Your tham plays us in a few weeks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast