Thread: Photoshop software....

Baja Big Dog
    Does anyone know of someone that has bought the Adobe Photoshop CS3 estended from any spam emails, for around 90 bucks???
    Good deal, I get about 3-5 spam emails a week selling cheap software.
    Dont care about the manuals, or support with a credit card from some slurpee serving middle easterner!!!

yopengo
    Scam...don't do it.
    Do you have any kids that are school age? Or have a teacher in the family.
    You can buy CS3 from Journey Ed http://journeyed.com/home.asp for $600.00

572Daytona
    Yeah, it's a pirate version that you would be buying for $90. Definitely illegal. Adobe is pretty aggresive about persuing illegal version users as well. I wouldn't do it if you plan to use it for any legitimate business use.

Baja Big Dog
    I looked into it more, I can Ebay it for around 350.00, the download thing is done via credit card and it sounds like your protected by the CC company if they dick you over.
    90 bucks sounds good cause I have only a few little projects I need to do for my website, it may turn into more later though.
    Hopefully someone has used the download thing!!!

riverracerx
    If you have an illegal copy of Photoshop and you are connected to the internet they will find you.
    So will Microsoft.
    They see that you have the same serial number as someone else (especially if you try and register the product with them ) and then they may come after you.

Racey
    Does anyone know of someone that has bought the Adobe Photoshop CS3 estended from any spam emails, for around 90 bucks???
    Good deal, I get about 3-5 spam emails a week selling cheap software.
    Dont care about the manuals, or support with a credit card from some slurpee serving middle easterner!!!
    You are basically buying an unlicensed illegal version at that price, scam or not, you might as well download it on torrent for free if you are gonna give some dirtbag 90 bucks for it......

Racey
    If you have an illegal copy of Photoshop and you are connected to the internet they will find you.
    So will Microsoft.
    They see that you have the same serial number as someone else (especially if you try and register the product with them ) and then they may come after you.
    Only if you try to register the product, and that would be Adobe not microsoft. Microsoft has nothing to do with photoshop and has no interest nor any way to figure out if you have an illegal copy of the software, even if you have an illegitmate copy of Windows you have the option to not download the Windows Genuine Advantage check, you just can't download IE7 or windows media player 10 if you dont have the WGA verifier. There are hundreds of thousands if not millions of copys of illegal software running around the world, and a majority of them are in the US, they dont have the man power to go after ever single random end user......

Waist Deep
    I'd just go to f2atv.com, scroll down to the software site and search 4 it. I don't understand why you'd pay for it.

572Daytona
    As rrx said, images created using photoshop contain an imbedded serial number in the jpg header. Adobe has bots that scan websites for pirated/illegal serial numbers and will sue you if found.
    If you really need the power of photoshop for your website you need to pay for the legit version. (no such thing as a $90 one). If you don't want to pay that much, just get a cheaper photo tool that does most of the things that photoshop does, such as Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact, etc

riverracerx
    Microsoft has nothing to do with photoshop
    Sorry, I should have clarified that. Yes PhotoShop and Illustrator are from Adobe. They do send bots out to see if there are illegal serial numbers out there.
    Microsoft will go after you if you have illegal copies of their software, although this is mostly on a corporate level.