Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Every now and then...

Froggystyle
    Every now and then... some jackhole comes through the forums feigning familiarity with popular members, cracks jokes at their expense, uses them as a foil for their own decidedly not funny material and can't figure out why nobody wants themselves mentioned in their threads.
    Does that bug the rest of you as much as it does me?

Jbb
    Knock knock......

AZJD
    Every now and then... some jackhole comes through the forums feigning familiarity with popular members, cracks jokes at their expense, uses them as a foil for their own decidedly not funny material and can't figure out why nobody wants themselves mentioned in their threads.
    This one time at band camp, Jordy stuck a flute in his ass!
    Like that?

Jbb
    lol....Riverdave ....Back in the House!

Biglue
    Knock knock......
    Who's there? :idea:

Froggystyle
    This one time at band camp, Jordy stuck a flute in his ass!
    Like that?
    More like... "Hey Everybody, check out this video of Jordy with a flute up his ass"
    But it isn't a video of Jordy with a flute up his ass. It is something stupider, less gross and nothing to do with Jordy.

Froggystyle
    Who's there? :idea:
    Oh damn... here it comes...

AZJD
    More like... "Hey Everybody, check out this video of Jordy with a flute up his ass"
    But it isn't a video of Jordy with a flute up his ass. It is something stupider, less gross and nothing to do with Jordy.
    What a perfect opportunity for a Rick Roll!

Mrs.Racer277
    Thank Goodness
    I don't think I could watch that AGAIN

eliminatedsprinter
    I guess it might, if there actually were any popular members of ***boat.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast