Getting old sucks. Parts just start to hurt. Elbows, shoulders, knees, lower back. Years of use and abuse add up I suppose.
Ya got to start eating better to keep the weight under control. I miss carne asada burritos and double bacon cheeseburgers....but the fact is most of the men from my Dad's side of the family only made it into their 50's. So the past couple years I am making a serious effort to eat more healthfully.
Walking more, exercising more, hitting the gym pretty regularly. But it just makes some parts hurt even more.....shoulder and elbows especially.
I started taking a couple giant fish oil capsules everyday about a week ago. I heard they have various benefits. I was interested in joint pain relief. I did the glucosamine and condroitin deal but i never noticed any effects. The fish oil seems to make a difference. Ya have to take them with meals or else you're burping up salmon flavor all day....the cats like it, but ya need to keep some personal space around you....I had one pop in my shirt pocket and I spent the day looking for that lost tuna fish sandwhich until I figured out it was me... LOL
My wife thinks I'm silly but I have lately been taking a multi vitamin, glucosamine and chondroitin, saw palmetto, maybe half an aspirin, and on gym days some extra chromium piccolinate, along with O.N. Strawberry flavor protein shakes spiked with a banana and a yogurt.
What are you taking? What for and does it work????