Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nutritional Supplements

RiverOtter
    I have the never fail cure for pain from running... STOP RUNNING. Unless I am being chased just the thought of running makes me want to VOMIT!!
    Go back to the bike...your body will thank you
    I run and bike and if I'm really feeling gungho I'll swim. Triathlons are pretty cool expecially for an ADD type like me. Just when you get bored with something it changes

NashvilleBound
    I run and bike and if I'm really feeling gungho I'll swim. Triathlons are pretty cool expecially for an ADD type like me. Just when you get bored with something it changes
    LOL...put me in a UFC ring... and let me connect within two minutes.... otherwise Ill need my 02 tank and tube hooked up......running???? OH HELLLLLLLLLLLLL no!
    Ever since i hit 255 I sit on the couch breathing hard

RiverOtter
    Keep your fish oil tabs in the freezer, you wont be burping up Cod all day.
    That's why I like the liquid. No cod or salmon burps

NashvilleBound
    That's why I like the liquid. No cod or salmon burps
    Whats wrong with fishy burps???? :idea: :idea:

RiverOtter
    Whats wrong with fishy burps???? :idea: :idea:
    depends on the fish I reccon

BigDoug
    Rich, you need to consult with the resident gym rat.............Aaron
    He'll even push you when your down and out...hehe

hkunz
    l-carnitine, l-glutamine, l-arginine, l-lysine, creatine monohydrate, lots of fiber (like Metamucil on my bran cereal), Carlson's fish oil, 400 mg chromium picolinate, 2G "C", 400 IU "E", baby aspirin, Coenzyme Q-10, and that joint concotion they sell at Costco. Then I also take Met RX or EAS or Muscle Milk.
    That doesn't count the 800 mg Motrin three times a day, the BP pills and the stomach pills.
    If I cut our any of these, stuff starts to hurt. If I stop working out, stuff starts to hurt. And I get fat(ter).
    Too many broken parts that didn't heal well or left chips/shards floating about. But hey, I get a check from the VA:idea:

OutCole'd
    I'm with Phebus on the Beer thing. It even makes me a better dancer also.

AZJD
    I take 2IU of HGH everyday, 1000mg of Tes.....oh....Suppliments. ...like over the counter??? Lets see here....
    At 40 all you guys should start to take at least a Mens multi vitamin.
    I take COQ10(100mg), Carlsons Fish oil (2tbls) Vit E(400mg), C (1000mg) and DHEA (50mg) in the morning.... regularly.
    LMAO! 2 IU's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Expensive! Wish I could afford it. Guess I need a nice Dr.
    I have found that cost effectiveness of Glucosamin isn't worth it. I get enough Glucosamine in my liquid vitamis.
    Vitamin C is great if you hydrate well. It will tend to dehydrate you which will cause joint pain.
    And stay away from the chromium Picolinate. That shit is bad, and unless you are on top of your diet it isn't helping you. It will boost your metabolism and set into your pancreas causing long term effects which ultimately beat up your immune system.

hkunz
    Vitamin C is great if you hydrate well. It will tend to dehydrate you which will cause joint pain.
    And stay away from the chromium Picolinate. That shit is bad, and unless you are on top of your diet it isn't helping you. It will boost your metabolism and set into your pancreas causing long term effects which ultimately beat up your immune system.
    I live in Bakersfield, so drinking lots of water is the norm. What's up with the chromium picolinate? (seems like each new "good thing" becomes a "bad thing" after a while):idea:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast