Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Nutritional Supplements

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I use the EAS ( RiteAid and Target sells it if you don't go to SamsClub) and like it pretty well, especially with gatorade I think it has splenda or something in it. Very low carb.

RiverToysJas
    Extacy & Nyquil. Together it makes a great supplement to reality.
    RTJas

NashvilleBound
    Anyone try Melatonin for help with sleeping?
    How about that Ocular Health stuff they advertise for eye improvements?
    Keep laughing you healthy fukkers, it catches up eventually. I feel like Ron Wood...
    Sleep is one of my worst battles... I just cant let go of work and the days going ons sometimes...... I tried Melatonin...OMG: The fricken craziest dreams EVER!!! I mean LOOOONEY! Course I took like 4 pills......but anyways.... wheewwww.... now I take Savons (Walgreens or simular) generic 100 pack for $15. Its the only one there with 100 for that price.... one pill a night when I feel that I am behind....1 hour before bed.... and Im out!
    Your eye issue...try Vitimen B......should do the trick.

NashvilleBound
    And the large TaTa's...
    Sounds like Fish Oil is the way to go, is there a pill that will help me remember to take one every day?
    I'm looking for a good protien powder (Mandelon don't be gross) anyone have one that they highly recomend? and where do you buy yours???
    Protien can be bought cheaper at www.massnutrition.com or www.prosource.net or www.bodybuilding.com Almost half of GNC.
    For those of you who have high Chloresterol....like mine at 2800 at its peak (I thought that was pretty impressive Dont take Whey protien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have tried all the egg protiens and some are NASTY....the best on is Xzience Chocolate egg protien. Only comes in 2lbs.... but its the ONLY one that does not taste like raw eggs. BARF!

RiverOtter
    Protien can be bought cheaper at www.massnutrition.com or www.prosource.net or www.bodybuilding.com Almost half of GNC.
    For those of you who have high Chloresterol....like mine at 2800 at its peak (I thought that was pretty impressive Dont take Whey protien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have tried all the egg protiens and some are NASTY....the best on is Xzience Chocolate egg protien. Only comes in 2lbs.... but its the ONLY one that does not taste like raw eggs. BARF!
    :jawdrop: ............. 2 words .................. Car Dio

AZJD
    I agree on the whey protein. Find an isolate or time released protein. Protein shakes aren't desert! If it tastes like one it's too high in calories. Mix them with water or a small amount of nonfat milk.
    X-Rated from GNC, hi-health is the best taste good protein shake I have found with a low amount of calories and decent protein level.
    Don't get the huge mass builder protein shakes! You aren't a body builder with a 200g protein intake per day. 1-2 shakes a day is fine for the skinny dude or the guy just looking to replenish his muscles.
    I took some PM fat burners that had Melatonin in them, and let me tell you I slept like a baby. The hang over is a little stiff for the first 3 days. Becareful not to grow dependant on them
    The further you get in your training, the harder it is to sleep. Your body is burning all the time. Make sure you take your vitamins and energy mixes in the earlier part of the day. You will be awake all night.
    I recommend N.O. Xplode for gym energy, but not too much, as it is a huge dose of B vitamins and it will crack you out.
    Meal plans are easy to find on the web too. Find them and use them. YOUR DIET IS EVERYTHING! (my biggest challenge)

AZJD
    Also I use Equaline Fish oil with the "Enteric shell" coating. NO BURPS! Slow dissolve.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345