Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Powerboat trials accident

melbatoast
    i heard bob teague was the boat that was struck by the helicopterwww.wral.com/news/state/story/1803396/

Jordy
    You heard that too, huh? Perhaps there is a little more info in any of the 6 other threads that were already started on it... :notam:

OnlyMoney
    You heard that too, huh? Perhaps there is a little more info in any of the 6 other threads that were already started on it... :notam:Ahh, Jordy must not have had to work a lot today. Welcome back Jordo...you're on your game today.
    Sorry melba, but yeah, it's not new news at this point.

melbatoast
    You heard that too, huh? Perhaps there is a little more info in any of the 6 other threads that were already started on it... :notam:
    I know you have all day to sit and read every thread started so you can thrash people for spelling errors, grammer errors, and repeat stories. do yourself a favor and say smartass shiat to someone who attacks you personally first. If a battle royal is what you want just let me know.
    p.s. and suck a bag of dicks

Jordy
    I know you have all day to sit and read every thread started so you can thrash people for spelling errors, grammer errors, and repeat stories. do yourself a favor and say smartass shiat to someone who attacks you personally first. If a battle royal is what you want just let me know.
    p.s. and suck a bag of dicks
    Yeah? Well go fukk a rock assclown. Battle royal huh??? Whatever you say internet toughguy fukktard. :notam:
    And no, I don't have all day. Been rather busy at work, but I did see at least 5 threads on here regarding the helicopter crash. Perhaps if you'd pull your head out of your ass for a few minutes and take a look at the world around you, you might realize that. :jawdrop:
    p.s. You need a copy of this??? That was very far from any kind of an attack there Sally.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189554842
    Melba Toast??? Isn't that something they give to little babies to suck on when they don't have any teeth??? Something you're trying to tell us??? :idea:

Jbb
    Well ....Isn't that special....:jawdrop:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1189555980

MudPumper
    Jordy...I bumped them all up to the first page. Just trying to be a helper.

melbatoast
    [QUOTE=Jordy;2784038]Yeah? Well go fukk a rock assclown. Battle royal huh??? Whatever you say internet toughguy fukktard. :notam:
    And no, I don't have all day. Been rather busy at work, but I did see at least 5 threads on here regarding the helicopter crash. Perhaps if you'd pull your head out of your ass for a few minutes and take a look at the world around you, you might realize that.
    anytime pal name the place and i promise you your attitude will be different face to face

Jbb
    Is this really the kinda thread this shit needs to be discussed in. ...Some quality people were killed today......maybe continue this in pm's?

Freak
    someone pass the toxic popcorn....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast