Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 19 'placecraft Tunnel

RIVERTIME247
    LOL good point.
    whats the numbers on that thing ...was looking good on labor day

Like Fuel said, Tom Peterson has the PC molds and can set you up. If your serious, no tire.... errrr pump kicker, PM me and I'll give you his number. Please don't use the word Guru though, there's enough of those guys out there already.

FuelInMyVeins82
    whats the numbers on that thing ...was looking good on labor day
    Thanks. The motor is a 540 that made 870 hp on the dyno. The boat is extremely heavy but is a blast to drive.

RIVERTIME247
    Thanks. The motor is a 540 that made 870 hp on the dyno. The boat is extremely heavy but is a blast to drive.
    its always been the talk of our camp...keep it rockin jordan and its always a kick to see you running that thing!

djdtpr
    so whos the guru on placecraft tunnels ?
    what year
    who made a good splash
    what to look for
    im sure theres alot of chat on the search but im checking into it regardless!
    ive heard many times that there friendly to speed and that it doesnt take major amount of hp to get some good numbers ?
    Tom Peterson thats who i would talk to he has the molds and has the setup on them pretty dialed. I had a 92 placecraft that ran 115 religiously and shut off on me and it went straight as an arrow and was only running about 900 hp still had alot left in it setup wise also. I have to say they dont ride like a Daytona or Cheyanne or Stealth though mine porpised really bad When set up to air out.

Scott we built that boat 2 years back ,ran around 80 out of the box. Were about to replumb it (stainless) for the cust He's made overtures he might want to move it I'll ask him again... Tom
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...a/MVC-923S.jpg

RIVERTIME247
    Scott we built that boat 2 years back ,ran around 80 out of the box. Were about to replumb it (stainless) for the cust He's made overtures he might want to move it I'll ask him again... Tom
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...a/MVC-923S.jpg
    let me know...dont need a mill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12