Thread: What a waste!!

airboater67
    This jet boat is in a guys warehouse that i know. Its been there I know for 3 years, and there is nothing wrong with it. He collects lots of old cars and other motorized goodies. He never runs the boat and won't sell anything. It has a bbc with all the goodies, You can see the dust on everything. It's really a fine boat, I just hate to see it waste away. also threw in a couple pics of my Glastron carlson cvx 20.

GAWnCA
    This jet boat is in a guys warehouse that i know. Its been there I know for 3 years, and there is nothing wrong with it. He collects lots of old cars and other motorized goodies. He never runs the boat and won't sell anything. It has a bbc with all the goodies, You can see the dust on everything. It's really a fine boat, I just hate to see it waste away. also threw in a couple pics of my Glastron carlson cvx 20.
    I know just how you feel. Across the street from my brother-in-law is a bass boat that 15 years ago the parked it under a shade tree in his front yard and it's still sitting there, never moved in all this time. It was a Ranger and had a Merc 200 on the back end. Now it wouldn't make a good flower pot.

jet guy
    I now a guy the has a perfact 70 chevelle never drives it just sits in the garage he washes it a couple times a year its been there since I was in high school like 15 years tryed to buy it several times no go it was his kids but he got killed so it just sits

n8dawg
    That looks like a bad ass boat, would like to see more pics of it!
    Maybe all of you are going about this wrong...ever heard that "cash is king" you have to make offers with the $$$ in your hand!