Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo's...

BarryMac
    Who has one or more, what is the reason for getting it, curious as to why people get them, sis something significant happen in your life? Kids, Marriage, heartbreak? Inquiring minds wanna know... :idea:

RiverToysJas
    I don't have any tattoos, because I like to stand out in a crowd.
    RTJas

Jbb
    No Tattoos for me either.....lot's of scars though...and they represent ...stupidity.....and ensuing pain....

ck7684
    I have a few. Reasons? Nobody's business, but yes, they are significant to me. People get them for different reasons though. Some just think they are "cool", some have meaning...probly everone will have a different answer...

MRSDRMCAT
    No Tat's but have considered them many times! If I did get one I would do somehting huge.....go big or go home! I always chicken out though! I guess the number one reason is my girls!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I have 4. Got them all in my early twenties. I wish I never got 2 of them but then again, who cares. So my body is vandalized for the rest of my life. Big deal. LOL
    Not a whole lot of significance to mine either.
    Hey Linda, lets get a tattoo!
    OK!!
    Not very profound or significant is it? haha

hkunz
    and no tattoos. I've been in some of the worst neighborhoods in the world, hung with buddies that got big ol' asian nightmare tattos, just never saw the need to get my own. As years went on, those same buddies were getting them removed for more than ten times what it cost to get them in the first place.

TBONE1904
    2 one was teenage stupidity, and the other my mothers portrait over my heart after she passed....I will probably get my kids names when I have them!!!!

Tom Brown
    I don't have any ink but my buddy Kim does.
    http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrow.../mystery5a.jpg

AvengerBabe
    Who has one or more, what is the reason for getting it, curious as to why people get them, sis something significant happen in your life? Kids, Marriage, heartbreak? Inquiring minds wanna know... :idea:
    You gonna finally follow through with "Moofer 4 Ever" across your back in Olde English script, Barry?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast