Thread: Paging SCR Inc

Church Mouse
    I heard your sled wont get out of it's own smoke, I'd try a smaller gear, see ya next week, sincerly Mouse

SCR INC
    I heard your sled wont get out of it's own smoke, I'd try a smaller gear, see ya next week, sincerly Mouse
    So you herd we cant get it to run, We ran it yesterday and could not get it to turn more than 4600 rpm?? We tried everything.. It looks like we are going to put my brothers 427 in it and just go kick it. I was looking forward to Exterminating '' The Mouse ''. Thanks for kicking a guy when he is down.

flattie440
    i think he's right scotty lets pull the 60's out of her and put some 57's in it. that should make a big difference!!

Rattle Can Lou
    Don't tell me Snotty that your not ready for the Wickens???? Dude, This is like a swift kick to the nad sack. Your mouth runnin 90 and nuthin to back it up...sad day, if I do say so myself....

SCR INC
    Don't tell me Snotty that your not ready for the Wickens???? Dude, This is like a swift kick to the nad sack. Your mouth runnin 90 and nuthin to back it up...sad day, if I do say so myself....
    Real funny

Rattle Can Lou
    Sorry if I busted your nuts when you were down...just some internet humor...I still love ya.

dossangers
    Its nice to have somebody like RCL there to make you FEEL GOOD! Whaz up thar chiefy??

Rattle Can Lou
    On the road tomorrow at 6 am. Gonna be in N town about 6 pm. Can't wait to see ya...