Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: powerboat photo chopper crash

Scapegoat1

TeamHawaiin
    Yeah....I saw that on FOX news this morning. What was more amazing is the chopper was flying so low the boat hit the chopper. I guess it bounced up and when it hit a wake. They were filming a commercial from the details I got on it. I thought about there families loss. Post more details if you get them....thanks

deltarat
    You know Bob has always seemed like a real stand up guy to me, I dont think that the boat hit the copter while it was in the air. I have seen the photos of the damage to the boat and they show to me that at some point
    there was some contact, however I think it was while Bob and his model were in the water trying to save the lives of these people.
    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/p...3E51B3660C5278 ?contentId=4332410&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

BadKachina
    Says right in the interview that he did not hit the chopper. Either way it doesn't really matter. What a tragedy for the families involved.

Throttle
    saw this on the news last nite, but the story was very short... thoughts and prayers...

Big Warlock
    A real tragedy for everyone involved. Godspeed to those who lost their lives.

Mr. C
    Tragedy indeed, they think it was debris from the crash that hit the boat.
    http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/H...55FB41FE0D87C2 ?contentId=4331287&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Dave C
    its those damn "cigarette" boats ...
    J/K god bless the families....
    BTW isn't that the skater that was just built and posted on Cats, tunnels and rhinos section?

MRSDRMCAT
    So sad for everyone involved! Thank goodness the model was an emergency room nurse. Stated she jumped in and saved the pilots life!

RiverDave
    its those damn "cigarette" boats ...
    J/K god bless the families....
    BTW isn't that the skater that was just built and posted on Cats, tunnels and rhinos section?
    Yes it is..
    RD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast