Thread: Ross ???

fc-pilot
    Hey Ross, you mentioned that the K-boats were added to a race in Phoenix on the 29-30 of this month, so where is this going to be at? I heard that something was happening at the Tempe Town Lakes around that time but am not sure if this is the event that you were alluding to. Thanks for the heads up about the race.
    (I would have asked in the thread that you mentioned it in, but did not want to hijack the thread).
    Paul

rossdbos
    They will be racing at Firebird, Tempe Town Center Lake is still negotiating things so it most likely will happen in Tempe in '08. Sept. 29 & 30 is the '07 dates.
    If you want more information please pm me or call me (310) 318-4012.
    Thanks,
    Ross Wallach, RPM RACING ENT.

fc-pilot
    Thanks Ross.
    Paul

126driver
    Racing at Tempe Town Lake? Is so, I might just have to quit flappin my jaws and knock the dust off of the thing.
    Unless I sell it first to pay off sales tax shit.

WannabeRacing
    And this whole time I thought you had to actually sell or buy something to have sales tax.
    Boy was I wrong!
    I am all over the Tempe town lake deal. I will drag a boat out for that one.

fc-pilot
    I just called fireturd and they said the race this weekend was canceled. I was really looking forward to the SS/K boats this weekend.
    Paul

fc-pilot
    god forbid a motorized boat on the infamously pristine "Tempe Town Lake" !!! but it would be cool !!!
    Two years ago they had the college water ski national championships there. (I think it was two years ago, it may have been more. I am afraid I am getting too old to keep all the little details like that strait). Anyway, they had motorized boats on it for that event. Why not a boat race? Being that close to the college nobody would notice the noise on the weekend.
    Paul