Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 69 Aqua-Craft flatty v-drive (Fred Wickens Design)

Billdoe
    concidering selling my 69 Aqua-Craft v-drive i just put together .. basically every nut and bolt has been either replaced or made sure it was in good shape i spent the last 4-5 months ive owned it getting it ready for my motor i put in it and now have picked up a 77 Sanger runner bottom i want to stick my engine in .. this does come with another BBC 454 motor to put in it ... the engine had a bad cam and i have everything to fix it and reassemble it . i have a cam and lifter kit and a full gasket set and all the parts to make it complete including the parts to put it in a v-drive except the Pan .. comes with an Edelbrock dual 4's tunnel ram that was chrome dipped and a pair of Holley 660's and a scoop set of Bassett headers with water lines.. the boat has both up and down petals in it with a Lock out handle .. the boat has 18 gears in it and currently runs around 85-90mph .. this boat was set up for Circle racing back in its day you dont see many boats with the 10 degree split casale mounted in front of the seats almost under the dash its so far up BUT tthis is a Very Stable runnng boat for what it is .. ..Tom Bentley of Menkens has seen the boat and has said its a Very interesting boat the way its set up and everything ... the boat was rewired from head to toe there isnt one wire thats old in the boat And it was Wired so you dont see any wires its a custom job ... since the boat is so nicely wired i am leaving the MSD Box installed in the boat .. all guages are New and wired in at same time boat was rewired .. this isnt a rotted out piece of junk .. ..if someone was serious bout it i can take you for a Drive in it so you can see how it will ride i reserve this for Serious buyers only .. Boat is complete right now turn key but i will remove the motor at time of sale. this is a very nice solid and stable riding boat .. if i dont sell it i will Assemble the motor and make it Turn key ready and sell it for 5-6 K then 530-333-1047 leave message or Billdoe1969@yahoo.com .. i dont have many pics of the boat but if you want more email me and i can take specific ones you want .. thanks again , Bill

RVRBUM2
    bump for a nice old flattie wish i had 3g layin around god luck with the sell

Billdoe
    thanks for the bump and hosting the pics for me .. i know this is the wrong time of the year .. just figured i let someone have a deal on it otherwise next spring it will be for sale as Turn Key ready for alot more

Billdoe
    Morning Bump ..

Billdoe
    weekend bump

Billdoe
    the longer this dont sell the longer i get to take it out n play .. this is a pretty nice deal a boat thats been rewired profetionally with everything to make it a complete boat again just not my built motor .. anyway not a big deal if it dont sell now cause that will just givbe me more reason to build the other motor and make it turn key ready and dbl my asking price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast