Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving Companys

cdog
    I've got a month left here in the PeopleÂ’s Republic and need to start planning my escape. Anyone here a mover or know one? IÂ’m moving from Anaheim hills to Scottsdale AZ at the end of October. I've got a 3 bed 1700sqft home and a full garage. I've looked into pods so far. Any comments or recommendations?

shockwavebd
    Fire sale...........start with the boat...........

cdog
    Fire sale...........start with the boat...........
    Do you want to help with the fire or the sale?

Havasu Hangin'
    Seriuosly...make some hard decisions. I've relocated twice, and paid by the pound. With some stuff, it would have been cheaper to sell stuff first, and buy new once I got over there.

topless
    Check here before hiring a moving company. Seriously there are some pretty shady people in that industry. www.labbb.org

charlyox
    Don't use Starving Students. They ripped off some of my stuff. Tweakers.

Ivan Dan
    I've got a month left here in the PeopleÂ’s Republic and need to start planning my escape. Anyone here a mover or know one? IÂ’m moving from Anaheim hills to Scottsdale AZ at the end of October. I've got a 3 bed 1700sqft home and a full garage. I've looked into pods so far. Any comments or recommendations?
    Prison Break style!

pvhca
    Try Golden Eagle moving in Upland, United Rep, they have moved me 3 times and did an excellent job

topless
    Try Golden Eagle moving in Upland, United Rep, they have moved me 3 times and did an excellent job
    Good company.

Tom N
    Stay away from MOVEX!
    They advertise heavily on the web and in the post office change-of-address packages as a reputable mover.
    Companies like MOVEX are just brokers that will sell your load to the lowest bidder. Once they get you CC number and get paid... customer service ends. The sales people will promise anything to get your money up front then leave you high and dry when the truck does not show up.
    In my experince the best choice is one of the large national companies, Mayflower, United etc...
    I used Allied Van Lines from Minneapolis to Sarasota and all went well. I paid after all was delivered in good condition.
    Good Luck.
    http://www.movingscam.com/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast