Thread: medina lake boaters, got any old pics???

IMPATIENT 1
    medina lake boaters, got any old pics???
    my dad ran lake medina alot back aroun 92-95 with his jet named "mr.impatient". it was blue and white with a bbc and a tall scoop. i can't find any pics of that boat and my dad passed away back in 1996. just wondering if someone may have remembered the boat or possibly have some pics of the boat????
    i know its a long shot, but that boat is what started my addiction to boats plus we had some good father/son times in it, its a shame i can hardly remember it. would love to show my twin boys what their grandpa's(who they never got to meet)boat looked like. it was sweeeett. i can remember him telling me he either bought it from shirley muldowny or someone on her pit crew, the boat originated in arizona(where dad bought it).
    i went to medina a few times with him and can remember hangin with alot of other ***boaters. i also remember someone who always had their rotweilier onboard and the rot knock this guy's big ass hand carved dragboat necklace into the lake. anyways, just fishin for a pic, maybe someone will remember the boat.

taylormanss
    idk if anyone from medina comes in here tom.

IMPATIENT 1
    idk if anyone from medina comes in here tom.
    i know its a longshot but ya never know. i posted it on thb too hopeing someone may remember the boat. the last time i was at medina, some dumbass in a jacked up, 4door 4wd superduty ford let his ole lady put him in and she put him all the way in, up to the cargo lites onto of the cab medina is a pretty lake.

taylormanss
    i know a couple who live there,they used to hang out with us,but have the dragboat racing bug now,and all they do is follow the race circuit.I will try and get up with them.

IMPATIENT 1
    my dad's niece had a place on the lake and her parents in law had a spot right on the lake. her name is donde, can't remember last name. the boat was on that lake alot , i figured somebody may have taken a pic or remembered it.

Devilman
    Hope you find what you're looking for Tom, with them pictures of your dad's old boat. That would be cool to be able to pass that stuff down to your little ones. I see people posting these old lake pics & videos from the 70s & stuff. I want to have that kind of stuff to pass down to my little ones. Its funny, my girls don't care too much about the river & boating right now, but my granddaughter loves it. She loves the water & the loud boats, we take her with us whenever we can, so she grows up around it. Get it in her blood. :devil:

IMPATIENT 1
    Hope you find what you're looking for Tom, with them pictures of your dad's old boat. That would be cool to be able to pass that stuff down to your little ones. I see people posting these old lake pics & videos from the 70s & stuff. I want to have that kind of stuff to pass down to my little ones. Its funny, my girls don't care too much about the river & boating right now, but my granddaughter loves it. She loves the water & the loud boats, we take her with us whenever we can, so she grows up around it. Get it in her blood. :devil:
    i hear ya kenny, my daughter hates the boat, but loves the water so she tolerates the noise.
    my twin 8yr old boys can recite bbf and bbc firing orders, and are great help in the shop. they both can gap a plug right and even change em out.started teaching them lash adjustments this season and they've almost got that down. i know guys my age and older that still can't lash a valve,lol. now if i can teach em to mow the damn yard, life's gonna be good for me