Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Nukes in Syria???

Outnumbered
    No Worries!!!! We have Cindy Sheeehan!!!! LOL
    Sad state of affairs in this country. People just refuse to WAKE UP!!!!
    Oh, so true.

OutCole'd
    No Worries!!!! We have Cindy Sheeehan!!!! LOL
    Sad state of affairs in this country. People just refuse to WAKE UP!!!!
    That sure is the truth Rob, scary shit going on.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Funded by Iran?? Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!!!
    Now I understand what the Israelis were doing over Syrian airspace last week, and what it was the Syrians were trying to protect that was important enough that the Syrians too a shot at them....the secret is out boys...WW3, here we come. And I now think I know what Bush is going to talk about in his address to the Nation sometime this week...wonder what the fraidycrats will say about this???
    Oh, and did anyone catch the skewering General Petraus got in congress Monday?? Cowards, absolute traiterous cowards....you dems..
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...448829,00.html
    Part of BnB's article. If this were true it would be all over every news source in the Country.
    According to the Times, American officials confirmed Tuesday that Israeli jets launched an airstrike inside Syria. Sources said that Israel struck at least one target in northeastern Syria, but could not provide more details.
    The most likely target was, according to some administration officials, weapon caches sent by Iran to Hizbullah through Syria.
    BnB, sorry dude but you are an idiot. Things are tense enough with your BS.
    More of BnB's Satan type fear instilling garbage

Cheap Thrills
    And those FRIGGIN Chinese commie bastards keep playing it off as if they are our buddies.
    Darrell.
    What's that old saying ? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    One problem this stupid ass government of ours has, is that they somehow got the idea that war could be sanitary.
    If they had kept the politics out of it and taken care of business the FIRST Facking time we wouldn't be having to worry about something like this.
    T.

spectras only
    Nukes , I guess you guys haven't heard the latest on russia's vacuumbomb ?
    wait til some terrorists get a hold of one :idea:
    Russia has tested the world's most powerful vacuum bomb , unleashing a destructive shockwave with the power of a nuclear waepon. The bomb is the latest in a series of new russian weapons ,
    as Putin tries to reassert Moscow's role on the international stage . I guess the US has to reassert the use of the neutron bomb the world protested so wehemently against !

PaPaG
    What's that old saying ? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    One problem this stupid ass government of ours has, is that they somehow got the idea that war could be sanitary.
    If they had kept the politics out of it and taken care of business the FIRST Facking time we wouldn't be having to worry about something like this.
    T.
    You can thank the Dems for that....

PaPaG
    Nukes , I guess you guys haven't heard the latest on russia's vacuumbomb ?
    wait til some terrorists get a hold of one :idea:
    Russia has tested the world's most powerful vacuum bomb , unleashing a destructive shockwave with the power of a nuclear waepon. The bomb is the latest in a series of new russian weapons ,
    as Putin tries to reassert Moscow's role on the international stage . I guess the US has to reassert the use of the neutron bomb the world protested so wehemently against !
    "While the U.S. bomb (MOAB) is equivalent to 11 tons of TNT, the Russian one is equivalent to 44 tons of regular explosives. The Russian weapon's blast radius is 990 feet, twice as big as that of the U.S. design, the report said."
    With Russia and China spending billions on weapons the Dems better wake up and pull their heads out of their arses....just think if Hillary becomes pres...Let me see :idea: how much can you donate to my personal pocket book so we can let you over run the US? :devil:

spectras only
    PaPaG , one thing is sure , you could never trust the russians ! They'll do what they have to do to show they're in the game . I've built helmet mounted night vision equipment back in 1966 for the russian army [ we engraved 'made in the ussr' on the units ] working at
    a facility in Budapest . They were equivalent of the us models based on infrared technology , using multi alkali photocatode [ RCA developed similar system that was issued during the Vietnam war] . The problem with these units were , they occasionally zapped the user with 25000 volts .We had lots of returned units broken by solders tossing them on the floor .
    While I was enrolled in the army I found them on our armoured amphibian vehicle like this BTR . Those two black headlights were the infrared units with a 150W halogen bulb inside .
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/BTR-60-1n.jpg

PaPaG
    PaPaG , one thing is sure , you could never trust the russians ! They'll do what they have to do to show they're in the game . I've built helmet mounted night vision equipment back in 1966 for the russian army [ we engraved 'made in the ussr' on the units ] working at
    a facility in Budapest . They were equivalent of the us models based on infrared technology , using multi alkali photocatode [ RCA developed similar system that was issued during the Vietnam war] . The problem with these units were , they occasionally zapped the user with 25000 volts .We had lots of returned units broken by solders tossing them on the floor .
    While I was enrolled in the army I found them on our armoured amphibian vehicle like this BTR . Those two black headlights were the infrared units with a 150W halogen bulb inside .
    http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/BTR-60-1n.jpg
    I would have loved to see a 25k volt reaction..

boatsnblondes
    Part of BnB's article. If this were true it would be all over every news source in the Country.
    According to the Times, American officials confirmed Tuesday that Israeli jets launched an airstrike inside Syria. Sources said that Israel struck at least one target in northeastern Syria, but could not provide more details.
    The most likely target was, according to some administration officials, weapon caches sent by Iran to Hizbullah through Syria.
    BnB, sorry dude but you are an idiot. Things are tense enough with your BS.
    More of BnB's Satan type fear instilling garbage
    No dude, your the idiot. Keep your head in the sand like Chamberlain did, and watch what happens. This came off Druge this morning. As an avid reader of Drudge over the years, one thing I have noticed is that he tends to get a jump on the MSM by a few days on the hot stuff. This needs to cook a little, as more info comes out. Needless to say, I am sure that the US folks know exactly what happened, but are not able to confirm it yet. Question for you dude?? Why would the Israeli air force go after a weapons cache in Syria?? Why not wait till it got into Lebonon, a place where they can fly unchallenged all they want? I don't think a weapons cache is important enough to let loose a surface to air at and Israeli F16...or 15, whichever they flew...instead of listening to dumbazzes like Pelosi and Ried, better figure out the truth..."Satan type fear instilling garbage" what a bonehead...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast