Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Chinese Nukes in Syria???

boatsnblondes
    BnB, your ok in my book!
    Thanks!!!!!!

boatsnblondes
    It doesn't seem to me that the US military is in any position to begin bombing Iran. Have we not learned a lesson from the current campaign in Iraq? Seems the rest of the world may have.
    I agree that strength is a strong deterrent, However, I don't view force and strength as being synonymous. Development and technology, US strengths, have been put on the back burner while the US spends billions in borrowed dollars a week trying to clean up the mess we made in Iraq.
    Also it seems a bit hypocritical for the US to attempt to dictate to the rest of the world, that they can't have military technology that the US has had for 60 plus years. I see China as the biggest threat to the US, both militarily and economically. However, many pro war people, in the US, do the bulk of their shopping at Wal-mart.
    I don't know enough about Fred Thompson, at this point, to be a supporter. Hopefully he has the vision and determination that is so desperately needed in Washington. I sure don't see it from anyone else that has entered the race thus far.
    I remain hopeful that those in control in Washington use a lot more brains and far less brawn, with regard to dealing with Iran. I also hope that American people kick their addiction to the Wal-Marts and other retailers of Chinese made products.
    BTW, seems this topic should be in the PRF
    Not sure that anyone here is trying to dictate anything. But I beleive that in order to join the club for ownership of certain weapons, a country, Iran for instance, needs to show a certain maturity and responsibility first. I think this is the gyst of why Iran makes so many people nervous on so many levels. Iran has shown anything but restraint in regards to Israel, the US, and western civilization at large. Of course, Russia, China, and North Korea will do what they can to help them along...which is one of the reasons things are going south.
    As an aside...if everyone of Walmarts' useless stores dried up tomarrow and blew away, I would not notice. We are in agreement on that issue, as well as Fred Thomson. I think we should exchange notes on our thoughts about him as this election cycle progresses, see what each other thinks....:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Not sure that anyone here is trying to dictate anything. But I beleive that in order to join the club for ownership of certain weapons, a country, Iran for instance, needs to show a certain maturity and responsibility first. I think this is the gyst of why Iran makes so many people nervous on so many levels. Iran has shown anything but restraint in regards to Israel, the US, and western civilization at large. Of course, Russia, China, and North Korea will do what they can to help them along...which is one of the reasons things are going south.
    As an aside...if everyone of Walmarts' useless stores dried up tomarrow and blew away, I would not notice. We are in agreement on that issue, as well as Fred Thomson. I think we should exchange notes on our thoughts about him as this election cycle progresses, see what each other thinks....:idea:
    Sounds good

boatsnblondes
    Cool bro...aside form the God is fake thing going on in the next room over, I hope we can be bro's and talk more openly about politics and such than we have been able to do over there....

SmokinLowriderSS
    Hey bnb, realize that when arguing with ultra26, you are arguing with an "investigator", a professional "investigator", who "investigates" for a living.
    You are WAY out of your league.
    Of course, he only "investigates" things that are not trivial, and if he isn't being paid to "investigate" it, it's trivial. :idea:
    That's why he never bothered to hunt down confirmation of your story, and will deny it untill it hits the NY Times (ahead of page 10, page 37 doesn't count).
    He has a looong history over in Political Rhetoric of failing to fact-check before bellying up to the keyboard.

SmokinLowriderSS
    The Iranian nuclear program was launched in the 1950s with the help of the United States.[1] After the Iranian Revolution in 1979, the government temporarily disbanded the program, and then revived it with less Western assistance than during the pre-revolution era. Iran's current effort includes several research sites, a uranium mine, a nuclear reactor, and uranium processing facilities that include a uranium enrichment plant. The Iranian government asserts that the program's goal is to develop nuclear power plants, and that it plans to use them to generate 6,000 MW of electricity by 2010.[2] The U.S., which has its own nuclear weapons, and some other nations' officials allege the program covers an attempt to acquire nuclear weapons. Iran's officials have categorically denied these accusations and insisted that they will maintain their right to peaceful nuclear technology.
    Iran has ALSO STATED, PUBLICLY that they intend to develop NUCLEAR WEAPONS.
    Power plant, fine. Atomic BOMB (or worse, fusion (the "h-bomb")), not fine.

Dave C
    I don't know about nukes but I ain't buying the explanation for this action.
    Why would Israel commit an act of war with the air strike? There must have been a high value target fo some sort. And it ain't just regular old weapons.
    There are more conventional weapons in the middle east than lake lice in Havasu on a holiday weekend.
    something more is going on here that we are being led to believe.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Cool bro...aside form the God is fake thing going on in the next room over, I hope we can be bro's and talk more openly about politics and such than we have been able to do over there....
    Funny thing is that I don't think you are wrong in the other thread. To me it the other issue isn't a matter of wrong or right.
    Sounds good

centerhill condor
    And those FRIGGIN Chinese commie bastards keep playing it off as if they are our buddies. Once a commie, always a commie. Lets see how fast we can end trade with them. I just might be horrible, us not being able to buy low quality junk...oh my.
    Darrell.
    We give them US dollars for junk and they buy US politicians with it. Shame they don't take delivery!
    Also, the Communist party of the 40's gave birth to two other leftist traiters, later executed for thier crimes....anyone wanna venture a guess of thier names???
    ANYONE???
    Hint, the only married couple ever executed as traiters.
    If you said Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, you are right. BTW, they were members of the American Communist party also, and vocal critics of the war...sigh....interesting when you think that the two Presidents who saw us through this war, Roosevelt and Truman, were both Dems...my, how the party has changed.....
    You got that right!
    It doesn't seem to me that the US military is in any position to begin bombing Iran. Have we not learned a lesson from the current campaign in Iraq? Seems the rest of the world may have.
    Also it seems a bit hypocritical for the US to attempt to dictate to the rest of the world, that they can't have military technology that the US has had for 60 plus years. I see China as the biggest threat to the US, both militarily and economically.
    More defeatist anti American failed politics...Admiral Blandy's words are just as true today as 60 years ago, "no nation should be allowed to have superior atomic forces to ours". You want peace prepare for war. You want us to lose without firing a shot...Kruchev's plan all along.
    And I believe we have done quite a bit of good in Iraq. Liberating an entire nation from a mad man and preparing a second front for Persia makes a lot more progress than gumming them to death in front of the UN.
    You better not badmouth China...won't get your check next month.
    We bombed Iraq, on an assumption. We shouldn't make the same mistake in Iran
    We bombed Iraq on facts...Sadaam used chemical weapons on the Persians and Kurds...they are dead and can't be called by the Dems to say how great Sadaam was.
    Would you have preferred he used WMD on US forces? blackmailed the region like the DPRK? What kind of world do you want?
    The Persians forcibly took US hostages and US territory 30 years ago. These are the same people running their country today, killing journalist, and hanging people in public for the very right you excercise here on HB. Sending weapons and fighters to Iraq. Roughly 70% of US casualties are caused/supplied by Persia. You might consider taking up for Americans for a change.
    CC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234