Thread: Mid Week Joke - Good one from my Grandpa

spectratoad
    I have a dog & I was buying a large bag of Eukanuba dog food and was standing in line at the check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.
    On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting the Eukanuba Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 lbs before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Eukanuba nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.
    I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.
    Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the middle of the road licking my balls and a car hit me. I thought one guy was going to have a
    heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.
    Stupid lady...why else would I buy dog food???

Sleeper CP
    Thanks for the laugh.
    I'm not sure if I can get through that with a straight face, but I'm going to a party this weekend I may have to try.
    Sleeper CP

frogII
    Here's your sign.....................
    good one