Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's That Time of Year Again...Okto-BEER-fest!

HavasuSelect
    I've been waiting for this! It's really the only reason I look forward to the end of the lake/river season. Anyone plan on going?

HavaSkank
    Ocktoberfest in Big Bear, mid month is the place to be. After 8:00pm the Convention Center turns into a brothel/meat-market/stip club...all in lederhosen, of course

Baja Big Dog
    Ocktoberfest in Big Bear, mid month is the place to be. After 8:00pm the Convention Center turns into a brothel/meat-market/stip club...all in lederhosen, of course
    I didnt think you Arrowhead snobs lowered yourselves to the standards of Big Bear!!!!

RiverToysJas
    OH Really??? :idea: ....that's good to know! .....and only a 2.5hour drive home, down a twisty mountain road when it's over.
    RTJas

HavaSkank
    I didnt think you Arrowhead snobs lowered yourselves to the standards of Big Bear!!!!
    Dude, I hang with the homies in the LBC on any given weekend...which means slumming in Big Bear comes naturally.
    Besides, sometimes I find toothless men in flannel ultra sexy

HavaSkank
    OH Really??? :idea: ....that's good to know! .....and only a 2.5hour drive home, down a twisty mountain road when it's over.
    RTJas
    If you're one of the smart ones you get a room in the rat infested Motel 6 located across the street from the Convention Center. Sure the rooms smell like cat piss and the doors dont lock, but you can crawl to bed!

Baja Big Dog
    Dude, I hang with the homies in the LBC on any given weekend...which means slumming in Big Bear comes naturally.
    Besides, sometimes I find toothless men in flannel ultra sexy
    Like mom used to say, keep your standards low and anyone looks good!!!
    Ill bet Ive seen your ass on a stool at Joe Josts before!!!

RiverToysJas
    If you're one of the smart ones you get a room in the rat infested Motel 6 located across the street from the Convention Center. Sure the rooms smell like cat piss and the doors dont lock, but you can crawl to bed!
    Cool, it sounds nicer than my house!!!

Stoneman
    Sam Adams Oktoberfest is awesome!!!

HavaSkank
    Like mom used to say, keep your standards low and anyone looks good!!!
    Ill bet Ive seen your ass on a stool at Joe Josts before!!!
    If my standards were any lower I'd have to date Charlie Manson.
    Joe Josts? That's one I havent heard of. However my stools can be found in the most peculiar places.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast