Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wow those BMW's are fast

Cole Trickle
    I'd rather have a 996 twin turbo. Faster than the 360 spyder, spend half as much on the car and not spend $12k when the sensor breaks on the the tranny to go in reverse.
    Back on topic:
    What exactly were you doing to get lit up?
    I would still take the 08 Z06 over the TT 997. The Porshe is sick and about as practical as you can get in a super car but I will take the extra performane the chevy offers and put 45K in the bank
    If I won the lottery and i mean Powerball money I would have a Ferrari 430 spyder as my sunday driver and a modified Z06 that would rip on anything it comes across. Ferraris are ferraris and you just enjoy them for what they are.
    I would buy Jen a Audi RS4 so we have a practical 4 door

Cigalert
    Drove one of these last week too. That car was just plain sick fast. Tough to get the clutch in when the car is throwing you back in the seat that hard. I'm thinking this over the 355 Spyder I've been looking at.
    My uncle just picked up a modena. I didn't like the way it handled at all. 996 TT is a rocket ship for what I think is a great price if you're in that market. I still have to finish my 1978 911SC targa. Know any good porsche engine guys?

RVRKID
    My uncle just picked up a modena. I didn't like the way it handled at all. 996 TT is a rocket ship for what I think is a great price if you're in that market. I still have to finish my 1978 911SC targa. Know any good porsche engine guys?
    http://www.nine11design.com/
    Ask for Loren he is the owner, let him know Chris Kaatz told you to call. He does great work and has been working on them all his life.

H20 Toie
    Please tell me what line of work I can go into to afford a car like that and not be able to spell
    I don't need to spell, just count $

rrrr
    I saw a couple of the BMW bikes at the Baloon Fiesta in Albuquerque last weekend. The APD is changing over to them.
    Nice looking ride....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345