Thread: The warden's b-day plan....

beever_retreever
    ....gone to shit. Had to cancel reservations for 8 to the Magic Castle this Saturday for her birthday dinner. A few hours later I find out that the White Stripes(her fav band) cancelled their tour, which I had 4 tickets for.
    So I'm trying to think of something to do for her 32nd bday, other than get her wasted and try to stick it in her butt(oh wait, I only try that on my bday).
    Any suggestions in l.a.?

HalletDave
    ....gone to shit. Had to cancel reservations for 8 to the Magic Castle this Saturday for her birthday dinner. A few hours later I find out that the White Stripes(her fav band) cancelled their tour, which I had 4 tickets for.
    So I'm trying to think of something to do for her 32nd bday, other than get her wasted and try to stick it in her butt(oh wait, I only try that on my bday).
    Any suggestions in l.a.?
    :idea: Get her wasted and at least give it a try.

Kilrtoy
    Any suggestions in l.a.?
    Get a her a GIRLFRIEND, Fun for the whole family right there

Throttle
    bring her to havi, sure to have some fun... rrx6 should be a great group of peeps...