Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugg Boots

Sleeper CP
    Excuse my igornant's..........but what are Ugg boots?
    Sorry, but that classifies as the best typo I've seen in three months. I'm just glad I didn't do it .....this time.
    To answer the question though: The wool inside them just about makes love to your feet... It's about the best way to explain how good they feel on your bare feet
    FYI: Ignorance
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Cigalert
    2004... when Uggs became trendy.
    Hot Girls, Short Skirts, 95* Outside and sporting pink Uggs :devil:
    I could have sworn this trend was at it's peak in about...oh....1988
    Ugg boots are a queer as Tom Brady driving around in Byron's jeep wearing a pink fanny pack and assless chaps while rocking WHAM and sucking down an otter pop. It's almost as gay as crying on the internet while sticking up for Britney.
    On a serious note, I'm happy for your business Nord. You are able to sell these things and you have more customers than stock. Nobody can knock that.

DeltaSigBoater
    I could have sworn this trend was at it's peak in about...oh....1988
    Ugg boots are a queer as Tom Brady driving around in Byron's jeep wearing a pink fanny pack and assless chaps while rocking WHAM and sucking down an otter pop. It's almost as gay as crying on the internet while sticking up for Britney.
    On a serious note, I'm happy for your business Nord. You are able to sell these things and you have more customers than stock. Nobody can knock that.
    Yeah, but in 1988 I was 7 and girls had cooties

Cigalert
    Yeah, but in 1988 I was 7 and girls had cooties
    Oh yeah I just checked my scoreboard and you're only 26. My bad. I need to refer to that list more often.

Mrs.Racer277
    I still want the PINK ones from a few years ago.....I waited on a list at Nordtrom by the time they came in it was 100 degreeeeeeessssss outside....I was mad and never went and go them.

fat rat
    Sorry, but that classifies as the best typo I've seen in three months. I'm just glad I didn't do it .....this time.
    To answer the question though: The wool inside them just about makes love to your feet... It's about the best way to explain how good they feel on your bare feet
    FYI: Ignorance
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Good find........LOL.

AZJD
    I still want the PINK ones from a few years ago.....I waited on a list at Nordtrom by the time they came in it was 100 degreeeeeeessssss outside....I was mad and never went and go them.
    As often as Jordy makes reference to your shopping, you think you would at least spell Nordstoms correct....

riverracerx
    I just threw away my pair from 1989. And got a new pair. They have to be UGG brand though. That Costco $hit ain't gonna work. they are the best for after skiing, after dirt bike riding, lounging around the house/yard, etc..
    They may be gay, but I still like them!

riverracerx
    Nordstoms
    Justin:
    NordstRoms

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast