Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car Toys

HatenWinter
    Im getting my stereo system re-done in my Nordic Rage this spring. I'm thinking of taking it to Car Toys in Havasu. Anyone know anything about them, good or bad??? Also, are there any other company's out there that do quality work, they are the only ones I recall seeing. Im trying to avoid bringing it back here to California. Thanks in advance!

Havasu_Dreamin
    I have not had any work done by them but I only hear good things about them.....

SummitKarl
    I have not had any work done by them but I only hear good things about them.....
    I will second that........it's always busy there

purrfecttremor
    I had stingger batteries installed by them last year and They did a great job.Ask for Frank.

OutCole'd
    They did the stereo in my boat and I have been very happy with their service. Good guys for sure.

phebus
    I have had quite a bit of work done there. Great work, and fantastic service. They will make you happy.

HatenWinter
    Thanks alot, I appreciate the comments. Sounds like they're pretty good!

One Particular Harbor
    I have had various repairs and replacements done at CarToyz in Havasu. Usually last-minute replacements...get-me-back-on-the-water-in-a-hurry-type activities. Frank and his guys have always been there for me, with a CD-changer replacement (Frank did this himself on a Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m.) or fixing a blown amp. Early in the morning, on the weekend, no appointment...can't say enough nice things about them.

RiverRatMike
    does anyone know if they install remote start systems there?

phebus
    Don't know it as a fact, but I would bet they do. Car Toyz is more than a stereo shop, they also do lifts, tinting, a little of everythig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast